“Great”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Cool place and a hidden gem. Owner was down to earth and was our waiter.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Have been coming down to Palm City for years and finally found this hidden JEM! Great wing flavor "gold rush" not your commercialized place! Local place I recomend for a casual dinner or lunch! Great bar, FOOD IS GREATTTT! A+ service and food!

Reviewed June 20, 2012

the salads and pizza and wraps so good, tiny place, everyone friendly, the wall decorations are $1.00 bills that people have signed, colored etc. the owner laughed and called it HIS retirement. Was fun to read them. such a pleasent experience. This like many we found on Jensen Island was small, but did have a/c and inside and outside seating, they do a huge take out business...just a fun happy place, you leave full, and smiling.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Well I thought I did my homework looking up reviews and restaurant ratings., but have say this place didn't have "great atmosphere"., unless .you like looking at dollars bills stapled to the walls. Food was fresh and better than average as well as the service. Would I go back, no. Recommend, not to my friends. Sorry.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Have to say, wasn't too sure about ordering fish tacos but now I can't get enough of them! The atmosphere is so laid back and Craig and Paul are always friendly and greet you by name. Very comfortable vibe, music on the weekends too! Also by far the best pizza on the island in my opinion! Recommended my neighbors who are snowbirds and they agree! Casual Island dining at its best!!

2  Thank M L