“Great hotel for the night”

Budget Inn Of Jasper
Budget Inn Of Jasper
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Jasper
Reviewed January 5, 2011

I was tired but reluctant to stop. To my purprise the cheick in was great the room clean and confortable. I was told it was under new management and it shows .
Keep up the good work

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank garditi

Reviewed July 25, 2009

This hotel was old and dirty. The carpet was so dirty our socks turned black after walking on it for a few minutes. The 'Deluxe Continental Breakfast' consisted of some white bread, a toaster, and a box of cereal.

Keep driving...

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 24, 2009

We were looking for an inexpensive motel somewhere near the Georgia Florida border for one night and needed a place that would take our dog. We spent some time reading Trip Advisor Reviews and really couldn't find anything that we thought would suit. We finally selected the Days Inn at Jasper, Florida. The room cost was just over $46.00 and it was $10.00 for the dog. We thought this was a bit steep for bringing a dog but decided to go for it. The room we were given was clean and neat and on the ground floor as we requested. The beds were comfortable and the decorating looked fresh.There were people in the rooms beside us but we did not hear any noise from either side. There was a simple breakfast available in the morning that included cereal, bagels, toast, and juice. Our stay was better than we expected it would be.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed May 12, 2008

We were traveling by car to Florida Keys and needed a hotel for the night.This was the most dirtiest and smelliest place I have ever stayed!! Carpet sticky,room smelled bad and TV didnt work.I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2007

Checked in for one night in early December 2007. We arrived at close to midnight. Even though property is located right off the highway, the hotel looked safe enough upon driving up so we decided to give it a shot.
The rooms appeared to have been recently renovated. I noticed the last review this place got had a bad review on the rooms and that was in 2005. It definetly has been upgraded. The walls freshly painted, clean, soft bedding with a nice comfy sofa.
Clean towels. Everything passed the "clean" test in our books, thank god since we were traveling with a 10 month old who is learning to crawl. We definetly felt comfortable enough letting her crawl on the floor.
Underneath and behind the beds were spotless, good job housekeeping!
My only complaint and it is a strong enough one!
Around 1am, a carful of teens pulled up and as luck would have it, they were booked to the room next to us!!! Oh what fun!!!
We got to see how paper thin the walls were. I mean we got to "hear" how paper thin the walls were!
We heard loud but muffled conversations until atleat 3am. The tv had to have been on the highest volume setting and it also sounded like a radio was blasting as well.
The door kept opening and closing. I guess they were going in and out and even made a few trips to the nearby store. They were kind enough to park their car in front of our room, not their room, so every time they left we got flashed the bright headlights and heard the loud car engine.
When this roudy bunch finally quited down, as fate would have it, our upstairs neighbors started in!
They decided to blare their tv and walk around all night, although it sounded like they were bowling up there!
This is not the propertys fault so I cannot hold this agianst them and we never complained to the front desk because I was chicken, lol!
I hate complaining and besides I figured they would know it was me and only make it worse.
So besides the noise level this hotel was perfect for a stop over, 2 night minimum, definetly not a 4 star vacation but for clean, cozy and comfy, this place fits the bill. Just make sure you ask for an upstairs room with few or no neighbors! We will stay here agian as we drive through FLA often.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank rogcol04
A TripAdvisor Member
Douglasville, Ga
Reviewed October 21, 2005

I had the privledge to stay in the Days Inn for one night. The rooms needed major attention as far as smell. I had to go out and buy candles to kill the smell. The hotel is old. It could stand to be torn down and done over. Need some major work. But for one night it served it's purpose

• Stayed: October 2005, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jasper
15 mi away
Days Inn Lake Park/Valdosta
Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/ Live Oak
Quality Inn Live Oak
Quality Inn Live Oak
#2 of 4 in Live Oak

Been to Budget Inn Of Jasper? Share your experiences!