“Poor<Dirty!!!!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Jasper
Warrington, Pennsylvania
“Poor<Dirty!!!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2008

We were traveling by car to Florida Keys and needed a hotel for the night.This was the most dirtiest and smelliest place I have ever stayed!! Carpet sticky,room smelled bad and TV didnt work.I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone.

• Liked — NOTHING!!
  • Disliked — EVERYTHING!!
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Maryville, Tennessee
Reviewed December 3, 2007

Checked in for one night in early December 2007. We arrived at close to midnight. Even though property is located right off the highway, the hotel looked safe enough upon driving up so we decided to give it a shot.
The rooms appeared to have been recently renovated. I noticed the last review this place got had a bad review on the rooms and that was in 2005. It definetly has been upgraded. The walls freshly painted, clean, soft bedding with a nice comfy sofa.
Clean towels. Everything passed the "clean" test in our books, thank god since we were traveling with a 10 month old who is learning to crawl. We definetly felt comfortable enough letting her crawl on the floor.
Underneath and behind the beds were spotless, good job housekeeping!
My only complaint and it is a strong enough one!
Around 1am, a carful of teens pulled up and as luck would have it, they were booked to the room next to us!!! Oh what fun!!!
We got to see how paper thin the walls were. I mean we got to "hear" how paper thin the walls were!
We heard loud but muffled conversations until atleat 3am. The tv had to have been on the highest volume setting and it also sounded like a radio was blasting as well.
The door kept opening and closing. I guess they were going in and out and even made a few trips to the nearby store. They were kind enough to park their car in front of our room, not their room, so every time they left we got flashed the bright headlights and heard the loud car engine.
When this roudy bunch finally quited down, as fate would have it, our upstairs neighbors started in!
They decided to blare their tv and walk around all night, although it sounded like they were bowling up there!
This is not the propertys fault so I cannot hold this agianst them and we never complained to the front desk because I was chicken, lol!
I hate complaining and besides I figured they would know it was me and only make it worse.
So besides the noise level this hotel was perfect for a stop over, 2 night minimum, definetly not a 4 star vacation but for clean, cozy and comfy, this place fits the bill. Just make sure you ask for an upstairs room with few or no neighbors! We will stay here agian as we drive through FLA often.

• Liked — Clean and convenient to I-75
  • Disliked — Noise level
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank rogcol04

Travelers are raving about these Jasper hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 21, 2005

I had the privledge to stay in the Days Inn for one night. The rooms needed major attention as far as smell. I had to go out and buy candles to kill the smell. The hotel is old. It could stand to be torn down and done over. Need some major work. But for one night it served it's purpose

• Stayed October 2005, traveled on business
1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jasper
Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/ Live Oak
#4 of 8 in Lake Park
Super 8 Madison
Super 8 Madison
#2 of 5 in Madison

Been to Budget Inn Of Jasper? Share your experiences!