“Pretty bad”

Milano's At The Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We only tried some pasta dishes in a party of three, ranged from mediocre to really bad. Maybe their pizzas are better. The professional karaoke singer got rather monotonous. We were tourists visiting the area for the first time over five days. We had much better meals at several other nearby restauarants. Would not bother going there again.

1  Thank stl1000

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Stopped in here to get pizza and I was not disappointed. It was very good and prepared exactly how I wanted it. Good barstaff and inexpensive COLD draft beer.

Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

Good value and great food. He had spaghetti with meat balls and it was very good. The salad is ok could use a little more variety in the vegetable selections. I fell in love with the garlic bread. Overall a great place to eat. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank housj
Reviewed September 15, 2011

The food and service is super. It is priced right and will continue to return

1  Thank DougNichols
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I came to Milano's with my Fiancee for a nice date nite.The food was amazing! I have eaten in LA, New York, and Italy. The sauce was superb, It complemented my Calzone and highlighted its freshness. The sauce for once had no huge pieces of tomato you have to pick out chew. The sauce was full of flavor with being overly seasoned. I live in Ponte Vedra beach, home of the Players Championship, I pasted no less than 4 Italian restaurants to arrive here. The ricotta for my calzone was very fresh. The mozzarella was just as fresh and smooth as silk. I watched the chef make my calzone from scratch! No reheating old product! The bread was crisp, and held together nicely when cutting with a fork or picking it up. My fiancee is not a fan of Italian food and he is hooked. He had spaghetti and sausage. The sausage felt as if it had no casing at all, almost buttery in texture. The pasta tasted as if was homemade! The atmosphere is very comfortable and down home. I was certainly overdressed. The owner came to serve us personally twice. Our servers was a little slow, and sometimes hard to find. But the food more than makes up for it. The owner obviously knows his customers because he came right up to us. He even understood it was a date and gave us a dessert free. We made sure to leave a great tip! We have are new favorite place to eat and are salivating waiting for out next visit to come back. BEST ITALIAN AT THE BEACHES!!!

1  Thank sarahpvb