Recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Jacksonville Beach as a stop on the way back from a family vacation in the Keys. We arrived at 3pm, check-in was at 4pm. We were not able to check-in early as we had requested when we booked the room, but they did allow us to use the lobby restroom to change into our swimsuits so that we could enjoy the pool and beach. The room was not ready until almost 5pm. The pool was very nice, though apparently people were trying to hold chairs while they went to the beach. We were directed by a couple as to the chairs that no one were seen using for the last couple of hours. We used the chairs and no one ever came back. The hotel staff needed to be a little more diligent in replacing clean towels in the pool area. My husband and I visited the bar where we paid $22 for two small rum runners, a little pricey (should have been more like $13). The beach was very clean and the sand was really soft. Once we were checked into our room, we found it to be a bit humid, though it was clean and neat. Overall we had a great time and look forward to visiting the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy private access to the beach for breathtaking sunrises over the Atlantic Ocean. We also offer the largest swimming pool on the beach, a 120-foot heated pool and hot whirlpool grotto, featuring four waterfalls cascading from sculptured rock formations. Unwind in one of our spacious guest rooms and find everything you need for a comfortable stay. Surf the web with free high-speed internet access and enjoy a restful sleep in the clean and fresh Hampton bed®. For extra space and a touch of luxury, step up to one of the hotel's stylish suites, offering upgraded amenities such as a spacious work area with ergonomic desk chair. Catch up with work in the hotel’s fully equipped business center or make the most of your leisure time with a workout in the fitness center. The hotel offers a free hot breakfast buffet, Relax at the Tides Bar while enjoying one of your favorite libations or purchase lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Oceanfront Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Comfort Inn Jacksonville Beach
- Jacksonville Beach Comfort Inn