Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Best Western Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)
View Hotel
Seawalk Hotel and Spa(Jacksonville Beach)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Holiday Inn Express(Jacksonville Beach)
View Hotel
One Ocean Resort & Spa(Atlantic Beach)
  • Pool
1,651 results
All reviewsfront deskawesome poolpartial ocean viewpool viewhot tuboceanfront roombreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastgreat staffthe entire staffoatmealthe breakfast areadefinitely stay here againbeautiful viewmayo clinicwaterfalltiki
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I just wanted to getaway for the weekend. This hotel was awesome! The breakfast was great and the staff was THE BEST EVER! Our kids love the beach and this hotel is definitely in the BEST spot for them to visit.

Room Tip: HIgher floors have a better view of the beach!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

I recently stayed at the HI on Jax beach. The hotel was renovated and used to be a comfort inn. They have invested a lot in renovations....nice lobby, breakfast area, pool area and rooms are modern beachy....the bathroom was a bit annoying one day barely hot water for my shower and toilet constantly made noise.
I originally booked a partial view and it was horrible. Apparently most ppl knew to call the hotel and ask for an even numbered room so u are over the pool....odd numbered rooms are over the parking lot w a poor view of the water. Called front desk to change rooms but none were available so I was goin to change hotels, when they put me in an ocean front room....talk about service wow!!! They were so nice about it when I was fine with changing hotels they made sure I was happy and stayed at Hampton. If you are going to beach or pool I suggest you brig a beach towel as they only have regular bath towels they can give you. Breakfast was good, didn't try outdoor tiki bar. There are lot of restaurants within a short drive or walk whatever you prefer.
I would say this hotel gets high marks for their renovations, c/s svc and oceanfront view!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I spend last weekend at the Hampton inn, loved the rooms, location, food, service.... The staff is great but the front desk needs to work more about customer service, the girls shouldn't flirt that much with male guest, it looks inappropriate and the outfits should be more professional, managers made you feel welcome.

• Stayed: September 2012
Brad W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Flower129,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. We are very glad you felt welcomed at our poperty. It truly is a pleasure to have guests stay with us.

We also appreciate your concerns tregarding the front desk, and we will use these comments to grow as a hotel.

Thank you so much, and we hope you decide to return to enjoy our facility as well as see the improvements.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stayed at many hotels. This one feels like home. Betsy at the front desk does such a great job! I hope management sees what an asset she is! My kids adored her! she would go down to their level which touched my heart! She is not just the job. She has heart. The way she multitasked with all questions from her co workers to every guest issue with such a full lobby on a busy weekend was so impressive! that guest were talking about her in the elevators and bar area. thank you and great job!
Hampton Inn did an amazing job with rennovations. They did seem they needed work on some leaks thru out the hotel and the internet connection was not good at all. Good thing I was on vacation. Breakfast was very good and the pool just amazing. The rooms were beautiful after the remodel. Great Job! I will be back.

Room Tip: Partial Oceanveiw for the price was not bad at all!! I saved some money and still saw the beach
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear soccermom2010_11,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your stay and of Betsy. We will be sure to pass along your comments to all of the staff.

Thank you so much for staying with us, and we hope you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I stay at many Hilton family hotels in the UK and US, averaging 60-80 nights per year, but don't often see a hotel exceed expectations like this. As a value-oriented brand, Hampton usually delivers decent, clean rooms but with a minimal staff, however this hotel has the benefit of a beachfront location (and what an amazing beach) and cheerful staff who are informative, welcoming and keen to serve. This was typified by Rori at breakfast time who took the time to visit the tables offering fresh waffles so that people didn't have to endure queues for self service and was always checking that guests were satisfied. When you pay for buffet/self serve but get attentiveness that is often lacking in many full service hotels you can clearly see that this recently renovated hotel is keen to succeed.

Would definitely recommend this hotel and on my next trip from the UK I will be booking a return visit here.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank UK-biz-travel-guy

Dear UK-biz-travel-guy,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your stay. I have passed along your wonderful comments to Rori and the rest of the staff. We appreciate you staying with us, and hope to have you stay with us again.