“best in jax beach!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2014

this place is the absolute best in every way! I have never been sorry in my choice. The food is great and the service fast and polite.

Reviewed August 28, 2014

Enjoyed a marvellous evening with friends ,,, the menu is extensive with a wide variety of excellent dishes ,,,can highly recommend the 'bang-bang shrimp ' as a starter ,,,, the service was first rate , attentive & knowledge making for a 1st class dining experience

Be sure to make a reservation as the Bonefish Grill is very popular ,,, the only negative is that its hard to find parking

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Met friends for birthday apps and drinks. The waiter was unprofessional and forgot to bring our bread, salt and pepper. He acted as if he really didn't want to be there. I asked him about the broccolini and what he described was different from the actual dish. It was mostly broccoli stalks. The potatoes au gratin were good. I have eaten here many times and always received good service but this was bad.

1  Thank Eileenatbeach
Reviewed July 31, 2014

The food here was great. Everything tasted so fresh and light. Upbeat atmosphere and pleasant servers.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I would like to start off by saying that both to food and the service that my fiance and I received during our recent visit to this location was fantastic. Her steak was prepared to perfection, and I thoroughly enjoyed my Ahi Tuna dish. I will say that as a southerner I was disappointed when I placed my drink order. During almost any meal my fiance and myself will order sweet tea, which we were informed this restaurant does not serve. I am not entirely sure whether or not this is a company policy or an individual location decision, but not serving sweet tea in the south is sin that can not be looked past. Until I have assurance that this restaurant serves sweet tea again I will not be back. There are plenty of places in Jax Beach to get both good food and good sweet tea.

1  Thank braves360