“Good deli”
Review of Jason's Deli - CLOSED

Jason's Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 16, 2013

The food at Jason's Deli is tasty and the portion size is good. The staff was friendly and the prices reasonable. It was a very good place to stop for lunch.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

My wife and I visited Jacksonville Beach and wanted a light lunch we found Jasons Deli purely by accident. The staff were pleasant and quite helpful, at first. My wife ordered from the blackboard the Fiesta potatoe with chicken and chilly, I ordered a Tuna sandwich. It was not made clear what happened next, u made your way to the drinks unit and got those, but then a membere of staff said go to the salad bar and help yourself. We did and sat down with our salad and drinks. A few minutes later a waiter appeared with our order, on seeing us eating the salad he said, " thats not part of your meal!" We apologised and said it was our first time here and had been told by a member of staff to have the salad. No he said " I will have to take it away". He then picked up both our half eaten salads and took them away¡!!!!!!!!
My tuna sandwich was ok but nothing special, my wifes Fiesta potatoe bore no resemblance to any type of potatoe I know, it was awfully and she left most of it.
My advice to first time eaters here get the staff to help and make them spell it out what is what and not treat everyone as if they have dined here since the place opened! We are tourists from outside of the USA , which was obvious by our accents.
I think the food was probably fine, but we ordered the wrong thing, with a little more help and understanding from the staff we could have had a better experience at Jasons Deli on South 3rd st
Staff traing pays!!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Had a great lunch, close to beach. Got it to go and ate on the beach. Sweet tea was yummy. I like the quarter Mufaletta.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Four of us ate there the other night...one of our favorites. My brother's girlfriend is a vegetarian, my brother is a picky eater. There is something for everyone!
My mother and I had a muffaletta....yummmm! The best!
They have a great salad bar and my brother had a huge, like three potatoes put together huge, baked potato with cheese, bacon...lots of bacon, scallions, and yummm!
Consistently good food and something for everyone!

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here it was great salad bar was awesome everything was fresh and clean...the place is nice and bright and the staff was very friendly...my girl had a panini and it was also great