Holiday Inn Express
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Seawalk Hotel and Spa(Jacksonville Beach)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Best Western Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsmayo clinicbunk bedsseparate tubglass showerfront deskkids suitepancake machinebeach blvdhalf milegreat hotelthe breakfast areawalk in showerdecent breakfastvisit familygreat staffvery clean hotelrooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2010

Although we were only looking for a pet friendly, reasonable place to stay on our way to south Florida, we felt that we fell upon a gem!. Our room was large and bright. The furnishings were modern as was the updated bathroom which had a freestanding shower as well as a large soaking tub. There were granite counters and pretty faucets. The room really exceeded our expectations. The hotel offered a full complimentary breakfast, had friendly, helpful staff and even had a small reading corner in the lobby.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
johnbaird3, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2010

Thank you TripAdvisor member from Boynton Beach, Florida for your review. The staff and management is pleased that your stay with us met and exceeded your expectations. The features and benefits plus our friendly staff is what makes our hotel stand out among others. It’s also guests like you, who appreciate the services we provide that makes us #1 on TripAdvisor. Again, thanks for taking time out of your schedule to write us your comments and we look forward in seeing you on your return trip back up North

Reviewed September 20, 2010

My father had 2 strokes and was rushed to Mayo clinic on Fri last.After surgery my 70 yr. old mother went to a local competitor to rent a room (hampton inn).and was denied service beacuse she didn't have a credit card! She had cash and even offered a deposit! She had to sleep on a couch at the hospital.I called Holiday inn express this morning and told them of her plight and they told me that they would be more than happy to rent her a room for $88 a nite with a $50 deposit no credit card necessary. Thanks to Josh in particular! Bless ya'll !

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
johnbaird3, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2010

Thank you TripAdvisor member from Greenwood, Indiana for your most recent review. It ceases to amaze us that a major hotel here in Jacksonville will not except cash, as a way of payment. We are however pleased that you called the Holiday Inn Express and we were able to accommodate your mother at a moments notice. Again, thanks for taking time out of your schedule to share your comments with us and our TripAdvisor members and we hope your father is feeling better...

Reviewed September 19, 2010

I came in with my mom to go to the Mayo Clinic for test. Upon arriving I was pleasantly surprised on how friendly the staff were. I have traveled all around the USA for my job and this was the best I have ever been treated. Jermey and Dee Beaver are my savors. After a painful exhausting day at the clinic they could still put a smile on my face. Dee went above and beyond to accomadate my every need and made me feel like family. Just like if I was at my home. I can't thank Dee enough for being so thoughtful and such a great person.. This hotel is a great place to stay. The staff are the best, the hotel is so nice and clean, very accomadating, and you feel safe. Thank you so much Dee and Jermey for making a tough time better for me and my mom:)

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business

Thank you TripAdvisor member from Panama City for your review. The management is very pleased that your stay at the Holiday Inn Express met and exceeded your expectations. Dee and Jeremy represent what true hospitality really is and they continue to have a very positive attitude towards each guest on a daily bases. Again, we and our Trip Advisor members do appreciate the time taken out of your schedule to write us your comments and we all hope your mother is feeling a lot better.

Reviewed September 9, 2010

This lovely hotel was so very comfortable..very clean with all the amenities. The staff,especially the front desk ladies, were terrific...very cheerful & helpful. The inroom coffee service,micro & fridge were great. The breakfast was very good & plentiful. Staff kept everything full & very clean which is wonderful for a holiday(Labor Day) weekend.
The beds were very comfortable & the pillows were outstanding. Thank you HIE for making our family vacation & reunion with our granddaughter who lives here very stress free & COMFORTABLE !!!!!!
Did I say comfortable & very clean !!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank judeegrodesky
johnbaird3, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2010

Thank you TripAdvisor member from Port Richey for your most recent review. The staff and management is pleased that your stay with us exceeded your expectations. From our staff to the features and benefits of the hotel, helps keep our customers coming back year after year. Holiday Weekends are always a challenge to keep our guests happy and with proper planning we normally stay ahead of any opportunies that may arise. Again, thank you for sharing your comments with us and our TripAdvisor members and we look forward in seeing you next time your have the opportunity to visit your granddaughter.

Reviewed August 26, 2010

From the moment I walked on the lobby the atmosphere spelled pleasant. I was greeted with smiling friendly faces. The check-in process was a smooth one, performed by employee Jeremy. He was also very helpful in providing information about the local area restaurants and providing any information necessary to allow me a wonderful stay in the area. Thanks Jeremy!!

• Stayed: August 2010
johnbaird3, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2010

Thanks you TripAdvisor member for your review. The staff and management is please that your stay with us exceeded your expectations. The employee's have a can do attitude and the smiles comes free for our guests. Jeremy knowledge of the area shopping, restaurants, and others attractions is a great help for our visiting guests. We do appreciate you sharing your comments with us and other TripAdvisor members and we look forward in seeing you again.