Holiday Inn Express
$129
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Beach(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
$193
$161
Fairfield Inn
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
$249
Hampton.com
$229
Best Western Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
$292
$204
One Ocean Resort & Spa(Atlantic Beach)
$219
  • Pool
$106
$98
The Inn at Mayo Clinic(Jacksonville)
$179
$228
$209
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $244/night.

$100
All reviewsmayo clinicbunk bedsseparate tubglass showerfront deskkids suitebeach blvdhalf milegreat hotelthe breakfast areawalk in showergreat staffvery clean hotelrooms are spaciousnice breakfastfree breakfastwould stay here again
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My husband had to go to Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville every day for two weeks to receive his antibiotic injection. After researching many hotels in the area, I decided to stay at the Holiday Inn Express. One of the deciding features was the stand-up shower for him since he had knee replacement surgery just 7 days prior. The enire staff from the front desk, Mike, Jeremy and Josh, the breakfast manager, Kenia, our housekeeping girl, Banessa, went out of their way to make sure our special needs were met beyond our expectations. Everyone had a smile to greet you, the room was always cleaned spotlessly, the breakfast food (esp. the cinnamon rolls) was hot and prepared each day - you ate on "real" plates and used "real" silverware" - and the entire "mood" of the hotel was one of service and satisfaction to the hotel guests. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Jacksonville Beach area. It has renewed my desire to stay at Holiday Inn hotels again while travelling.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
OperationsGuy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

We are so glad that our staff was always smiling to help you through the Mayo Clinic visit. We know that our guests are the only reason we're here and never want to lose that . We can't wait to help you on your next visit to Jacksonville Beach!

Reviewed December 14, 2012

The Holiday Inn Express on Beach Blvd in Jacksonville Beach, Fl is one of the best Holiday Inn Express Hotels I have stayed at in the past several years.
The Front Desk crew, and I mean the entire Day, Night and Evening Front Desk Crew, is the best Team assembled of any crew I have experienced. Eager to help, Courteous beyond belief and they make you feel like you have known them for 10 years.
The hotel is decorated immaculately and is upper level in every aspect. My room had a deep BathTub and seperate all glass Shower with LED night lights under the sink unit on a seperate wall switch that I was so impressed with I am buying them for my home.The bed was extremely comfortable. The room decor was upper level and very relaxing.
The food area made you feel like you were at home in your living room and Dining room. The food Staff was courteous and friendly and the serving area was immaculate.
The hotel is as close to perfect as you are going to get and I would highly recommend it.
Greg T.

Room Tip: I usually get Top Floor and away from the elevator for maximum quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Greg T
OperationsGuy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Your comments make us blush a little! We are so happy to be able to meet all your needs (and then some). It's customers like you who appreciate everything we do that make us feel fulfilled in our jobs! Thank you for such kind words. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I usually hate Holiday Inn, but decided to stay in this one because of close proximity to the beach without beachfront prices. We were pleasantly surprised. It was very clean, comfortable for our family of five, and the breakfast had a good mix of healthy and not so healthy options. Easy in and out of hotel too which was nice. A few restaurant choices within walking distance like a subway. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

We definitely welcome all your comments for your stay. We wish we could have had a perfect score and will work even harder to make sure your next stay gets us a "5 out of 5". Glad to have you as a our guest and hope you choose us next time you're in the Jacksonville Beach area.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I attended a conference for Habitat for Humanity last week and the location of our conference was to be off site from the hotel. We quickly learned the off site location just would nor work out for the presentations, nor the amount of people attending. This hotel never hesitated at letting us use thier conference room and at no charge! Thankfully it was available. The staff was amazing, Josh at the front desk is atransplant from Kentucky with a ton of customer service, he even sent my papers via Fed-Ex back to me as I left them behind. The rooms are huge and comfortable and the breakfast top notch. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Scott Carpenter

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
OperationsGuy, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Mr. Carpenter,

As I was telling Mr. Townley, we were more than delighted to host your meeting and hope that this is the beginning of a great relationship between Habitat for Humanity and our hotel. We are both in the service industry and can truly appreciate what each other does. Please keep up the good work and don't forget about us in Florida! Best of luck to you and your crews.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My resent stay at Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonville Beach was absolutely fantastic.
Our entire group, Habitat for Humanity, was thrilled. Accomodations were flawless and the staff bent over backwards to make sure we were happy. Good job and thank you to all.
Allen Townley

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Mr. Townley,

First I must say that we were delighted to host a group of people that do such amazing things for communities around the country! I am most delighted that our staff met your every need and that the hotel was everything you desired to make it the "best hotel ever". I hope that we can host Habitat for Humanity again in the near future.