“Looking for an Italian restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mario's Ristorante & Pizzeria - CLOSED

Mario's Ristorante & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Allegany, NY
“Looking for an Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Hello Tripadvisor readers. Was in Jacksonville, visiting my daughter. My wife and I where looking for a restaurant. We where in the mood for Italian. So I went to my trusty Trip Advisor App on my phone. So we came here. Awesome. Our waiter was amazing, the food was delicious. I would recommend this restaurant. Again, Trip Advisor you have sent us to a wonderful place.

Bellingham, Massachusetts
“What happened to this place?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

It use to he great! We were so did sapping ed that we got up and left before ordering dinner. The service was horrible, the girl has such a bad attitude and we were the only table. That should have been a tell tail. No wine list waited 1 minutes before anyone came by. Sorry to see as it use to be great.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank richard a
Jacksonville, Florida
“Brooklyn,NY and the cook is from there and knows Italian food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

My wife and I went back there after it reopened with it's original owner and cook.WE are from NY and I have been eating all over this country and even in Italy.The service was great,spoke some Italian and when it came to the dinner it was the real deal.WE took some desert home,Canoli and it was fantastic.I say come try it and BON APPETIT.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank paul21724
Jacksonville, Florida
“Delicious homemade Italian food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

The food is delicious. Nice atmosphere. Casual attire. Open for lunch and dinner. The owners are wonderful, caring people.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank DeniseBuck-Mangels
“No longer in business”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

Visited mario's on Feb 1 2014, restaurant is no longer there. I am not sure if they have movde to a different location.

Visited February 2014