“Livesin Jax, but this is my get away from it all location !”

Best Western Oceanfront
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I always stay in the same Best Western Hotel in Jacx Beach. I have NEVER gone there and was NOT very pleasantly greeted..Thanks Suzanne! I had one bad experience, but they immediately made it right and even that was not enough for me to go to another hotel.... I Love you guys ! Thanks for having such an awesome staff! see you soon ! time for another "Calgon moment"

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Jax_Bch25, Manager at Best Western Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2011

I will commend the front desk staff for a great job! We always enjoy seeing regular guests come back to stay with us again. Thank you for your patronage and hope to see you soon.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Oceanfront

Reviewed August 2, 2011

We stayed here for 2 days after a Cruise and we LOVED it! The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful in letting us know about local establishments and events. The room was clean and comfortable. The best part was the location. It is right on the beach, very close to the fishing pier and within walking distance of many restaurants/clubs and the outdoor bandshell. We LOVED it here and definitely wil lbe coming back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with an ocean view.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for the great comments! We do have a great location and I am glad you were able to enjoy everything while you were here.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

My first stay at Best Western was because of location, right on the beach! All subsequent/return stays to Best Western vs neighboring hotels have been because of Suzanne at the front desk. I frequently visit the area because my son attends UNF and lives nearby. Suzanne always gives us a warm welcome and makes us feel like family. When my son experienced a tramatic illness, she helped us locate assistance and offered great emotional support. Thank you, Suzanne! Best Western on Jax Beach is the best!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I will definetly commend Susanne for a great job. Thank you for you patronage and hope you will continue to choose us if you return to Jacksonville Beach.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

My husband and I had booked a room a through price line at the Courtyard Marriott that they said was located near the beach. Well I guess if you consider 10 miles and located on a medical compund near the beach! We abruptly left and forfeited our paid room and luckily stumbled to this great hotel! Staff was very attentive to our needs and even let us park our car there the following day and use the restroom while we went to brunch and sunned on the beach! The pool was horid however the ocean was just fine!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2011

The level of service I experienced from "Suzanne" at guest services was wonderful. She has turned me into a best western believer. After our stay while temporarily stationed here, Ive decided I will never stay elsewhere and will recommend it to everyone. The room was amazingly decorated, clean and welcoming. The view of the pool and ocean were great and the location of the hotel itself was perfectly placed. I hope every stay and every customer service experience I encounter in the future are EXACTLY the same. If visiting soon ask for Suzanne...she's got you!

• Stayed: July 2011
OperationsGuy, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2011

Thanks for the great remarks! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 26, 2011

i will never book with the same hotel..if the FD was just its a nice hotel..her voice always raising for no reason at all..very rude!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank faith_jazz2003

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. We take every comment seriously and will discuss your remarks with our front desk personnel. Please accept our sincerest apologies for this issue. We will make sure it gets resolved immediately. Thanks again!

Reviewed July 26, 2011

I was in town on a business trip,and I must say I was having a very bad day.I was expecting a long process and high prices,but I got just the opposite.Angela.....I think her name was.....she was GREAT...she made me laugh not smile but actually laugh.she gave me a great rate and the room was marvelous.....come one come all this place is great.

• Stayed: July 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville Beach
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/O...
#3 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonvil...
#5 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
One Ocean Resort & Spa
One Ocean Resort & Spa
#1 of 3 in Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area
Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte V...
#1 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonv...
#2 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonville Beach
Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonvil...
#6 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach

Been to Best Western Oceanfront? Share your experiences!