“Joe's Crab Shack came through!”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed December 23, 2013

After an disappointing experience at a Joe's Crab Shack I am eager to say that Joe's corporate office was receptive to my concerns. On a follow up visit to the Jacksonville Beach, FL location my family and I are pleased to say that we had a great experience! Our waiter "Jimmy" was so professional and courteous! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Jerry F

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Joe's is reliable and consistent. we were traveling with friends when they insisted on making the stop at Joe's. While not my first pick we were pleasantly surprised. The food was plentiful, fresh, and delicious. Our server was pleasant and attentive to our needs. this was a great combination that made the visit very enjoyable. based on our experience here we look forward to a return visit and will also look to make a stop at one of the other Joe's Crab Shacks.

1  Thank alkamara
Reviewed December 11, 2013

The staff was nice, the food was delicious, but the specialty drinks were weak and overpriced. On the last occasion, we waited more than 30 minutes to be seated when half of the tables were empty. I can only wonder why they wouldn't fill the empty tables. Shortage of wait staff? Wanting to seem even more upscale? Whatever the reason, it's a great excuse to take a walk on the beautiful beach while you wait.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I was visiting Jax Beach with a family member who had never experienced JCS but who has difficulty with chronic pain & loud places. Knowing how loud JCS can get I was hesitant but since it was a block from our hotel we decided to try it for an early dinner one rainy midweek evening. We got lucky. We had a wonderful, delicious dinner and got out just before the first birthday singalong. We each had one of the huge crab pots, which as always were an abundance of yummy seafood goodness. I love the variety of these entrées, why settle for crab OR lobster when you can have both, plus clams & mussels? Always reliable, that's Joe's.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Food was average (seafood), and the service was very good. We sat on the deck, overlooking the beach, which really made the whole experience worthwhile.

1  Thank hydrogeo99