Review Highlights

ashbaybey
Midlothian, Virginia
via mobile
Romantic getaway

It was amazing setting the sun rises over the ocean. Breath taking moments. These times are... read more

Reviewed September 12, 2018
iammsjacobs
Columbus, Ohio
via mobile

All reviews watch surfers beach area beautiful beach bait jacksonville rods
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed the views walking on the pier provided. I had the pleasure of enjoying my morning coffee there and the weather was perfect. Best buck I've ever I ever spent.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Pier was damaged from Hurricane Mathew and therefore is shorter than before storm damage. At low tide it’s not possible to fish since the pier is too short. Ok for a short walk but nothing special.

Reviewed September 21, 2018

I have been to many Piers all over the United States, from California to Florida and this the worst excuse for a Pier I have ever seen. It offers nothing and after the Hurricane hit it, even offers less. Technically it is dangerously narrow and proven to be unstable. It has no shops, bars or restaurants as the old pier did. This is more like a walk way over the ocean that is falling a part. This pier is not even a good tourist trap, its just a beaches eye sore and haven for drunken homeless, criminal losers, breaking into cars while urinating on the sidewalks. The company that sold this piece of garbage to the city of Jacksonville should be arrested and charged with incompetence and gross negligence. This pier is awful, not worth the price of admission, $1.00 and a dollar per pole. A waste of time...stay away!

3  Thank TheCreativeNative420
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

My father came all the way from Virginia to fish off of our piers. After research he was excited to go to jax pier, bc they are proud of having the longest pier. We went, we paid, we found out the pier hasnt been fixed since Hurricane Matthew. As far out as you can go isnt even worth fishing off of. Waste of time and money. Very dissappointing. Highly recommend St Augustine pier.

1  Thank sdl7288
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

It was amazing setting the sun rises over the ocean. Breath taking moments. These times are priceless.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

Had a great morning at the pier.was takken here to watch the sunrise and got to see ships/boats come and go, and got to meet many of the local fishermen who come daily. Clean.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try this place out today and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. We walked right out on the walk across Bridge no steps involved which was great carrying lots of stuff to the beach. Went straight out lifeguard on duty to watch everybody had a bad tide day but swimming was good. Will definitely recommend for anyone individuals couples families.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Love it. Not too crowded. Lots of good bars and cafes. Resonable price. Lots of Uber drivers available.

2  Thank f10j22
Reviewed June 18, 2018

It's been battered by the hurricanes and re-built. It's great for walking into the ocean for a moment of peace and calm You may see surfers in the distance, all a hand glider or nothing at all. But it's the nicest place on the beach. Not sure if fishing is allowed but you have the beach to do that. Love Jax Beach and the adjacent beaches - Atlantic and Neptune beaches. It's a well kept secret and we want to keep it that way in most art. But if you'd like to visit, come on by, we're very friendly folks, with great food and an easy going way. You'll love it!

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful area, good selection of food choice, relax and low key. Nice family hang out spot to spend a day