“One of the greatest pubs!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lynch's Irish Pub

Lynch's Irish Pub
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Drinks, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gastonia, North Carolina
“One of the greatest pubs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

WIth my Mom's side of the family being Lynch this location was a MUST for me. The pub was great and had a great menu for the price. It is pub fair and not a fancy place, but a step above "bar food."
My favorie was the Rubin and se loved the club and coconut shrimp.
We ate there two of the three nights passing up a fancy itilliam dinner just becuase we enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere!

• Visited August 2013

“Fun place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in while visiting our son at UNF. They had a great band and good service. Comfortable atmosphere.

• Visited September 2013
Waycross
“Awesome food...laid back atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband & I just happened by this restaurant while taking a slow scenic drive along the beach. Always looking for a place with Guiness on tap, it obviously caught my hubby's attention, so I quickly looked at some reviews on my TripAdvisor app & we decided to check it out. Being early evening, about 5:00 on a Wednesday, there were only a few others patrons inside. I wasn't immediately impressed due to the moderately heavy smoke stench but the restaurant appeared clean & well maintained. We selected a booth next to a window for some extra light. Our waitress was friendly & attentive. Our entree selections, Chicken Boxty and Corned Beef & Cabbage, were both plentiful and delicious. And of course, the Guiness was just what my husband was looking for! Just as we were finishing up, the place became packed as they were airing a major soccer match on a giant screen right in the main dining area. Though I enjoyed the meal, I probably would not have dined here if I had entered in the midst of all the hubbub (and the additional lit cigarettes)...but that's just not my cup of tea:-)

• Visited July 2013
Snellville, Georgia
“Food is really strong here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

We spent a rainy day here recently and this was a great port in the storm. We came into the pub soaking wet and we couldn't come inside to the a/c because we were soaked. Good news was a small area outside to hang out and stay dry. We rang the bell for service, yea pretty weird but they took great care of us. Our party of four ordered a nice lunch meal of traditional food prepared well. We had fish and chips, corned beef, soups, burgers and it was all better than expected. Nice treat in a horrible weather day. This is a really nice port in a storm.

• Visited July 2013
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Most Excellent Irish Pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

The pub has a great atmosphere, fantastic food and many choices of great cold draft beers. Staff was attentive and prompt. The patrons were diverse and eclectic on multiple level. Various entertainment such as trivia night, live bands, DJ's, etc. Pool and darts are an option as well. There steaks and burgers are some of the best quality meats that I have experienced. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2013