My husband and I just returned from our first trip to Jacksonville Beach where we stayed at the Marriott Courtyard. This hotel has a great location right on the beach along with a great pool and outdoor bar complete with a fire pit and plenty of tables and chairs. The oceanview rooms are worth the extra money because of the fabulous view and the balconies are plenty big enough for two people to sit comfortably. The rooms are large and very clean. We prefer Marriott and Hilton properties and debated for a long time on whether to stay at the Hampton Inn (which is directly next door) or at the Courtyard. I checked out the Hampton while I was there and although it was fine, the Courtyard was much nicer for just a few dollars more. Biggest drawback is that there is no free breakfast but they do serve breakfast in their beautiful oceanview restaurant for $11.95. The very friendly and helpful staff informed us that the restaurant would become a full service restaurant beginning in January which should be nice as restaurants are not within walking distance to the hotel. An added special treat is that fresh brewed coffee and hot tea and hot chocolate are available 24 hours a day in the lobby. They even serve fresh baked cookies in the afternoon.
Ocean front, free parking, no resort fees....all add to make this a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront offers spacious and comfortable guest rooms for you to enjoy, along with the many amenities and proximity to Jacksonville Beach attractions. Our Jacksonville Beach hotel's location is just a half hour from downtown Jacksonville and minutes from some of the best shopping in the area. Jacksonville Beach, Florida is a great destination for business travelers and family vacationers. All types of guests can sit on their balcony and listen to the waves crash ashore, enjoy a meal in our oceanfront restaurant, or just take in the beauty of the place from our oceanfront patio. Gorgeous weather and beautiful scenery are some of the many magical things you can experience when you visit Jacksonville Beach, FL. Our Jacksonville Beach hotel is recognized by the State of Florida as a Green Lodging Property & Most Sea Turtle Eco-Friendly Hotel. Our spacious rooms perfectly integrate business conveniences with luxurious comfort - beachside! Our junior and executive suites have a large oceanfront private balcony and a separate sitting area offering panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. All rooms are non-smoking and have an LCD screen TV, mini refrigerator, microwave, in-room coffee, and high-speed wireless Internet access. Enjoy a reasonably priced breakfast buffet with an ocean view. Relax in our oceanfront heated outdoor pool and our whirlpool with Tiki Bar. Our hotel is equipped with an exercise room that has cardiovascular equipment and free weights. East coast Sports Rental offers surfboards, skim boards, kayaks, bikes, beach chairs, and umbrellas to rent for a day of fun at the beach. Reserve your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Courtyard Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront
- Jacksonville Beach Marriott
- Jacksonville Beach Courtyard