“Good Family Entertainment”

Adventure Landing
Porter, Indiana
“Good Family Entertainment”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I joined my family at Adventure Landing. We spent quite a bit of time inside playing ticket giving games. The kids turned in their tickets for small prizes. Then we rode the go-karts. I wish the ride had been longer. The kids then rode the caterpillar ride. They really enjoyed that ride. It was their favorite. Don't forget to see all the young alligators hanging out outside in the caged area. Whooooaaa!

Visited April 2014

Atlantic Beach, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Indoors on a rainy day”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I took four grandchildren there (as I have done on numerous occasions) since it was a rainy day. The children (ages 4-12) always enjoy their time there since there is a wide selection of what to do. On occasion we have eaten there and were always satisfied with what we ordered.
One problem we do encounter is that some of the games are often out of order, and we have to track down someone who works there to fix it or give our tokens back. The employees are always kind and helpful.
Another problem is that some kids monoplize certain games (the ones that give lots of tickets), which frustrates my grandchildren. I don't really know a solution for that one.
All in all, I will continue to take the children there for the arcade...and the waterpark is awesome!

Visited April 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun place for the kids!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I have been to adventure landing several times. The place is fun for the kids. I personally dont get into water rides, or laser tag, but if you or your children do,it makes for a fun family trip.They have putt putt golf, go karts, waterpark.....the works. It tends to be very crowded, and its pricey. But all in all, not bad.

Visited August 2013
Jacksonville, FL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A Waterpark in the Winter... Who Knew!?!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This is a great venue for a 3-4 hour getaway with the kids. Laser tag. A great game arcade including a fun simulator ride. A nice, kid-friendly miniature golf course. Go kart racing. And a small roller coaster that my granddaughter thinks is awesome.

Visited February 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Wonderful Waterpark!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I've only been to the waterpark part of Adventure Landing, & it is well worth the price of admission. You can go to Orlando & spend $100 per person a day on admission alone, but here you can get a season waterpark pass for $80.00 pp. It's got some great slides, & the half pipe is pretty hairy if you have any weight on you...feels like you're going over the top. There's a huge wave pool included with plenty of loungers, many in shade. Love getting a tube & floating around in the lazy river too, after I've done all the slides. They have an arcade inside & pretty standard concession food. Many bathrooms around & they seemed clean when I was there. It's plenty big to keep you there all day, but not so big you're sick & tired of waiting in line. Small lines that move fast. I love this place, & think I'm going to get a pass for myself this year. It's too good a deal not to.

Visited August 2013