“Fort Nothing”
Review of Adventure Landing

Adventure Landing
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The Fort was completing amazing and the kids were skipping to the door in excitement. The golf course looked interesting but was extremely dark at night and we decided not to play. The arcade games were nothing special. We decided to go carting. We were told our children could not drive by themselves and needed a driver's license to go on the large track... they could only go on the track if the adults drove them in a double cart. We went outside to check out what would be so different than our home track... exactly the same. The attendants were getting ready to go on break because no one was on the track. They told us the kids were tall enough to drive. We waited in line again to be told they could not drive by the cashier... manager involved and finally on the road after a thirty minute run around and no apology for our wasted time. On the track for five minutes of fun and then to the parking lot. We were traveling and they would only accept printed coupons.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"year olds"
"roller coaster"

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great way to cool off in the summer or play miniature golf, laser tag, or race go karts. My family and I have come here for years and its always fun

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

2 plastic slide whistles, a Chinese yoyo, 3 now and laters, and a spider ring. The putt putt was somewhat decent even though the greens had some tear.

3  Thank Harvey11b
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I bought a Living Social deal for a family of 4, due to personal reasons, I missed the featured event. I called and spoke with the Manager, Andrew, and he was one of the rudest person I've ever had to deal with. First off, when my called was routed to him, he answered the phone, "Yes!", I had to verify I had the right number... I tried to explain my situation to him and was horrified at the way he spoke down to me. According to the deal I had, I should have been credited the purchase of the ticket price, instead he told me know and I should speak with their marketing department. I couldn't even get the information from the marketing department. If that's the way management handles situation, I am afraid to see experience what the staff would do.

1  Thank Princessnice
See more reviews
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Went to this park on a family outing.The park is a bit pricey. The family got bored quick due to a lack of water rides. When the park got crowded there were lines for the rides.Not worth the money they charge to get in. Go to the beach and have fun that will last all day. Food will cost you. Best thing s to bring a cooler and go out to the picnic tables to eat.. Not worth my time to go back.

Sarah D, General Manager at Adventure Landing, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

We work hard to provide affordable family fun and offer many discounts and coupons via our website, Adventure Club Newsletter, Mint Magazine, Money Pages or Facebook for families and individuals. There are many attractions at Shipwreck Island Waterpark! We offer Treasure Island Lagoon Wave Pool and a variety of thrill slides including the Undertow, Eye of the Storm, Hydro Half Pipe, The Rage, and then there's our very popular, Lazy River. For the children, we offer Shipwreck Island Play Village complete with slides and a ful pirate ship and spray village. On the day you visited, unfortunately our Undertow Slide was not working and that may have created larger lines for the other rides. Please contact us at 904.246.4555 as we would like to speak with you directly and apologize in person for your experience.