“Fun For Kids”
Review of Adventure Landing

Adventure Landing
Reviewed August 1, 2012

This has a typical fun park atmosphere that our grandkids never get tired of going to. Waterpark, miniature golf, go-carts, laser tag and arcade.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I have found the best value is to buy a season pass. We go every weekend early in the morning and the lines are short, there is no crowd and plenty of chairs (shaded) to choose from. My daughter wouldn't have it any other way. Lots to keep you entertained for the day. From arcades to go-carts and mini-golf, there is no shortage of stuff to do.

Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Great idea but the place was kinda dirty. The staff were young kids who only wanted to horseplay and be loud and obnoxious. Putt putt courses were old and worn out. The roller coaster didn't even work. Games in the arcade was descent but way overpriced. 50 cents for a game of skeeball? Really?

3  Thank Harvey11b
Reviewed July 17, 2012

You can get great deals and bargains on tickets. I thought the place was just ok. Kids seem to love it though.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

My children really enjoyed this park. I like that it was big enough to tire the children out. Also, the park was small enough for my preteens to roam around without me and without feeling lost.