“Amazing food!!”

Nini's Pizza & Restaurant
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Ninis pizza is the best Italian around!! My favorite is the chicken piccata, it's really tasty and I always have left overs!! We normally dine in and yes it gets crowded but it's worth the wait.
Although there starting to deliver to San Pablo rd now so I'm gonna try that out, they seem to do alot of pickup and deliveries. The service is always good and everything on the menu we've tried is delicious! Give this hole in the wall a try you won't be disappointed!!

1  Thank Kim799

Reviewed November 2, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to eat at the beach. You can dine in or order out. My favorite is their lasagne. The sauce is original and it's a very decent portion size. It's nice that they have delivery for those that just want to stay in or if you're visiting and don't want to leave your hotel. Give this place a try! Friendly staff and great service!!!

1  Thank Craig D
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I love eatting here the same reason why I dislike eating here. The restaurant is "quaint".... but it's only nice when there is not a crowd. When it gets crowded, the restaurant is wall to wall with people. Their garlic knots are like garlic boulders (they are HUGE). My husband loves the lasagna and I love their chicken parmesean. It's worth a try.