“Great food”

Salt Life Food Shack
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood, Central American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Salt Life Food Shack was developed with the commitment to provide a community driven restaurant that compliments the brand where “living the Salt Life” is a part of everyday life. We offer a carefully crafted eclectic menu to cater to all tastes and personalities. Salt Life Food Shack of Jacksonville Beach is the perfect locale for beach goers to enjoy great dishes, cool drinks and the opportunity to catch up with family and friends. We are located just three blocks off the beach and our casual yet trendy open-air space will accommodate all types – from the avid seaman to land lovers looking for a taste of the Salt Life... Eat, Drink. And be Salty.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Our hotel clerk recommended this place because we wanted good seafood. The restaurant did not disappoint. They are creative and don't just serve the usual fish entrees. Both my sister and I were enjoyed the tastes and the inventiveness of the food.

Saint Augustine, Florida, USA
“Fun for lunch”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Have been a few times lately, great tuna burger, fish sandwich, sushi....and great kona beer on tap!

Jacksonville, Florida
“Average and overpriced”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I found a groupon for $20 worth of food for $11. We ordered a side of fries two tacos and salmon and the bill was over $50. Extremely overpriced for average food. Cool looking restaurant but, expensive and not a very good menu.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Great service”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Decent prices and great service. I got the wrong meal, but the appetizer was really good. I enjoyed the drinks and atmosphere. I didn't read the description on my meal or I'd have ordered something else. Ended up with a tuna salad sandwich, lol. I was hoping for a tuna steak. Oh well, live and learn. I will go again and get something else next time.

Anchorage, Alaska
“best customer service!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Came here with family( party of 8) for my birthday. We were seated quickly for such a large group on a busy Sunday lunch. Our server was very attentive and helpful. We got orders quick and enjoyed the meal ( good portion and plenty of choices) except for one (definitely not the restaurant's fault because we were informed that it is supposed to be raw but requested it to be seared-didn't turn out good). We were offered to replace it with a different meal for no charge but we declined(too much trouble-it was our fault anyway). They asked us a couple more times if they can do something and insisted to try another meal- again declined. When our bill came, they deducted the price of that specific meal. That was unexpected and the first time someone does it (we eat out and try different resto at least once a week all over the states). Because of this, we will probably be going back plenty more times. Thank you and great service! kudos!

• Visited October 2013