“Hmm. Salt Life”

Salt Life Food Shack
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood, Central American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Salt Life Food Shack was developed with the commitment to provide a community driven restaurant that compliments the brand where “living the Salt Life” is a part of everyday life. We offer a carefully crafted eclectic menu to cater to all tastes and personalities. Salt Life Food Shack of Jacksonville Beach is the perfect locale for beach goers to enjoy great dishes, cool drinks and the opportunity to catch up with family and friends. We are located just three blocks off the beach and our casual yet trendy open-air space will accommodate all types – from the avid seaman to land lovers looking for a taste of the Salt Life... Eat, Drink. And be Salty.
St. Augustine
“Hmm. Salt Life”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

It took us over a year to finally get here. I was impressed with how popular it was and the menu. The food was good but it was loud and busy for me. I'll try it again next year.

Visited October 2012

Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“Hit or miss”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We have been here a couple times, and it is either excellent or so/so. The constants are the oyster shooters ($1), and the the octopus app that does not seem to be on the menu any more. The poke bowl was good sometimes we went and ok other times. Basically, just hope to go there on a good day.

Visited January 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Seafood restaurant”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I recently had dinner at this restaurant with friends and family. The restaurant was very clean and packed. So it was a little loud (Friday night) in there but I had no trouble speaking with my party members. I ordered the teriyaki glazed shrimp on skewers with pineapple chunks. Very good.

• Visited October 2012
Fruit Cove, Florida
“Nice beach restaurant”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I ate a late lunch at the Salt Life Food Shack yesterday. It is very open and bright as well as extremely clean. The food was fresh and well prepared. Not quite as flavorful as I expected but still good. The service was exceptional but they were not very busy at the time so I cannot evaluate service at a busy time. We really enjoyed it and if you are in the area it would be a good choice.

• Visited October 2012
MINNESOTA
“A must stop in Jacksonville Beach. Great food. Beach atmosphere.”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Wednesday special of delicious shrimp & chorzio nachos......incredible value for $6.99. Portion size filled a huge plate. We shared one order of nachos and a salad and had a great lunch.