“Great experience with the family!”
Review of Al's Pizza

Al's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I took my parents out to eat at Al’s Pizza when they came to visit me in Jacksonville. My parents are really hard to please when it comes to dining out, but they were really happy with the food and the quick and friendly service. I really liked the large variety of subs, pasta, pizza and calzones, there was something for everyone and the prices were also very reasonable. I would definitely come back and make this one of my regular eating places.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

All of the other restaurants had waiting lines so we ducked into Al's Pizza. You can order pizza by the slice, which was great as we all wanted something different. Food was served promptly. Separate checks were no problem. And the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Al's does not have any option for a whole grain crust and the ingredients taste low quality. It is loud and is often full of lots of children.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Great pizza! Convenient locations, excellent food, great atmosphere and quick service (eating in or taking out).

Reviewed November 28, 2011

When in PV...you must enjoy the pizzas here ;-)...always ready with your order and great food to go ;-)))