“Excellent”

Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

The food and staff were great. We will be going again. The biscuit was really good. Believe me its worth the money.

Palm City, Florida
“Breakfast”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

As you can tell we love breakfast and this restaurant did not disappoint!!! 90% of the entree's are served on a biscuit. Very good food!

Visited June 2014
Vero Beach, Florida
“Yummy!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Unique type of eatery. The only thing I wish was that the biscuit was bigger! Will go again next time in Jax beach.

• Visited June 2014
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Super biscuits, wonderful toppings and great staff!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My second time here and my husbands third time, and we've only been to JAX a few times! Will be at Maple Street anytime we are in the area.
Chris (the owner) greeted several of us as we pondered the menu board. He is very personable with a great sense of humor.
I splurged this time on the five and dime (had the five last time). Great choice. The biscuits melt in your mouth, the chicken is perfectly done and the gravy is one of best I've ever had. My husband is not as into eggs as I am so he got the five (same as time before-why mess with a good thing). He is not usually into gravy but loves it here.
if I could eat here more often I would try some of the other interesting combinations.
Chris was constantly moving around, greeting guests, mopping tables (and floors when youngsters had spills). It was obvious he set the standard for all employees to be helpful, friendly, etc. Chris checked with the staff about our order when he noticed it was taking a little longer than expected even though we were not concerned.
A very well run restaurant with delicious food for a reasonable price!

• Visited June 2014
Cocoa, Florida
“Love the sausage gravy”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Born in the North I was not accustomed to sausage gravy and biscuits. Since living in the south for the past 14 years, I've learned to really enjoy the creamy, unique flavors and flaky biscuit. Very few restaurants do it well. I found the wilderness lodge at Disney World does a terrific sausage gravy and now The Maple street Biscuit Co. We ordered the five and dime which includes an all natural fried chicken breast, pecan wood smoked bacon, fried egg and sausage gravy over a flaky biscuit. all ingredients were natural and delicious. The staff and owner were friendly. It's an order at the counter and share a table dining experience and they ask you to bus your own table. The food was unique and very good, the dining experience was a casual do it yourself experience.

Visited May 2014