“great food”

Sneakers Sports Grille
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 25, 2014

my family and i was staying across the street for the night so I went in for to go order! the order was prompt and so good i went back a second time later in the night! good wings and good burgers! while waiting on my order I was impressed with the amount of tv's and the size. don't remember the bartenders name but the service was good.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

What a place to watch March Madness! Great TVs/projection screens, good sound and excellent food. We ordered the beer battered fries with "velvet cheese sauce" and bacon. We laughed about the cheese sauce until we tried it and then we ordered Onion Rings and more of the cheese sauce! It was delicious!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Affordable family friendly restaurant within walking distance of the beach. Sports themed decor. Several large projector screens and flat screens to watch games on. Indoor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Came out for the festival....mistake! Service sucked! Food tasted worse the what I could get at the regency carnival. We will not be back!!!!!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I walke din and was really impressed. The servers had smiles on their faces, the food was delicious, and the bartenders were making the drinks great. I would go back many times over!!!