“Sneakers”

Dining options: Late Night
Jacksonville, Florida
“Sneakers”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Televisions were too loud. But the food was good. Service was decent. The place was nice and clean. Wouldn't go again unless I didn't intend on talking to the people I was with. If I was a sports fan, it would be a good place to go.

Rockford, Il
“GREAT place to watch football and snack”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Spent time here on both Friday and Saturday. It was kind of slow on Friday for lunch and the service was not originally that great. Took a long time to order even a drink, but once Kyle waited on us it was all good. He said to come abck Saturday to watch football and we did. He said it would be packed and it was. This place had a list of all of the games on and asked which you wanted to watch when considering your table. They put the Wisconsin game on for us no problem! Food was good especially the fried spicy pickles. Again Saturday the service was not great.

Visited October 2012
Granite City, IL
“Awesome food and clean Restaraunt”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The nachos were the best- Kids meals were great too

Visited July 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“Ok”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Good for watching sport events. Food is okay. Not a place that would be my first choice.

Visited June 2012
Westerville, Ohio
“Get the make your own loaded cheese fries!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Ate here on our last night while on vacation. I wish we would have eaten here earlier as I would have come back. Huge TV's inside, reminds me of a sports book in Las Vegas. Wings, wraps,burgers, and loaded fries were all delicious for our family!!! If this place was closer to home I would be eating here all the time.

Visited June 2012