“pretty decent food!”

Add it.
Landshark Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We ended up at Landshark Cafe to celebrate our son's graduation from UNF. Our other "plans" were to dine at a nice restaurant, possibly with his friend and family...but no one could make up their minds. Our son suggested this place cause his other friends were playing there- they are all musicians, and the Landshark hires them to play a regular 2 hr. gig. We rolled our eyes, but figured it was his day....his choice.
Anyway- we went and ordered our drinks while we waited for our son and friend to meet us there. We ordered some appetizers. And were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food!
A couple of us ordered the fish and chips, which was very good...lightly breaded fish.
My husband ordered the tuna steaks- which he LOVED.
The place wasn't too loud, so we were able to talk during our meal. And it was very casual, but not raunchy- as I'd expected a beach bar to be.
I woudl recommmend this place. The food was great!

1  Thank d00d26

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Sunday brunch was very creative. The biscuits and gravy were the best I've had locally. They even had spam hash. great bloody marys and mimosas

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I went to Landshark Cafe for a late dinner. My server was Leslie and she took good care of me. I had a shrimp cocktail with crab as my appetizer. The main course was fish & chips. Portion size was very good, three large pieces of fish and enough fries to go around. To drink I had a local brew, Duke's brown ale, on tap.

2  Thank Clark845
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Not your average bar food, although they do have that also! From the Curry Chicken Soup to the Local's Longboards (crabcakes over perfect fish), this place has a very inventive menu. It was just a little too heavy handed with hot sauce for my liking.

Reviewed August 15, 2008