“Africanfootprint” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Campeche Bay

Campeche Bay
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Africanfootprint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

I live 9876 miles from campeche . I use to eat there three times a week now I livr in south africa where no matter what any place says they sever Mexican food . NOTHING IS CAMPECHE BAY! When I come back to the usa I make a point of coming to the best food in the world. Vince and Tommy I miss the place hope to see you soon ! Greg

1 Thank Greg C

Nashville, Tennessee
“Good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

My wife and I had not only a really good meal,but great service to match. We wanted to try different restaurants each time we ate, my wife wanted to go back here.

Visited August 2014
Georgetown, Kentucky
“Worth the walk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

It was a little far from our hotel but well worth it. Good food and service. The prices were a little high, but I personally don’t mind that when I get good food and serve.

Visited July 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Service and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a great spot to get some fast and yummy Mexican food with great service.
I stopped in before a concert at Freebird and had just enough time to have a quick drink and bite to eat. The server gave me some great suggestions and brought everything out very quickly. I had the skinny top shelf margarita and the pork tacos. Loved every bit of both and I can't wait to go back and try a few other things.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Expensive cheese dip!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Be careful when the waitress asks you if you want a cheese dip with your complimentary chips....it's more than $6 dollars!!!

1 Thank Jeffry C