“Fresh tasting Mexican food in a great atmosphere!!”

Campeche Bay Cantina
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere with excellent variety of menu options. All within 2 blocks of beach. About 6 TVs in the bar showing several different football games. Complimentary chips with a green and a red salsa. For dinner, we had the shredded beef tostada, basically large salad, and fish tacos (with tuna). Both very fresh tasting!! Good drinks as well!!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

First it is no cookie cuter chain. It is owned and ran by 3 Guys that really love what they do and it shows. I have know them for about 25 years and I will say they have got it together.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My wife and I schedule a dinner night here whenever we return to visit family at the Beach. Campeche Bay has solid, quality food. My wife swears that the fish tacos here are the best she's ever had, and she continually searches out decent fish tacos. She gets them every time. I am partial to the Chicken Poblano Rojas, which is two sautéd chicken breasts covered in roasted peppers and a cream sauce. Such a fantastic dish.

We almost always sit at the bar as opposed to the dining room and the bar staff is fantastic. They are witty and interact well with the patrons and are helpful with suggestions. Plus, they make great drinks, including a quality top shelf margarita.

We've been here dozens of times and don't intend to stop. It is a great choice for solid Mexican at a great price.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I would recommend checking the restaurant out if you're in the area. The food selection is pretty good and the prices are reasonable. This is definitely a more Baja or Cabo style of Mexican food than your Tex-Mex or New Mexican type of mexican food. I don't know that this would be my "go to" place but I will return. The fish tacos were very good. Our server was excellent...she didn't miss a beat and was very patient with the two small children we had at the table.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

The food here is pretty good, but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here. Their seafood is decent, but otherwise nothing much is special. Location is good.