“Best Daiquiris! ”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

First time in Jacksonville and me and a couple friends were super hungry after hanging out on the beach! We stumbled across this cool little place! Stopped in and saw the daiquiri machines and that's all we needed to see to be SOLD on where we were gonna eat! The beach has a strip of restaurants to choose from but this one stuck out! We were greeted by a nice hostess that sat us upstairs if it wasn't raining we would've sat on the rooftop! Took about 10 mins or more for us to be greeted by a waiter, but the drinks and good made up for it! All drinks were made strong and I added a run shooter for $2! Lunch special of the bacon chicken ranch quesadillas were so good and my friend ordered the fried oysters n sweet potato fries! All super yummy!

1  Thank BugattiBoi88

Reviewed August 9, 2014

The Grill has lots of variety of entrees and appetizers. Great specials everyday including drink specials. The staff has always been friendly. I have eaten here 4-5 times and it is always good.

1  Thank ladyomaha
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Great beach location, good prices, really tasty food. Service was great and the mood in the place was up. Will definitely return

Reviewed July 7, 2014

This place is great! In the course of one night I sat at a table and was served a great dish called the Mahi Bowl, got an awesome frozen daiquiri, and watched a table try to scam food out of the place. The staff held their ground and made them pay for perfectly good food. I'm so tired of seeing people try to get things for free at places by complaining about everything. If you're looking for a free meal go somewhere else. If you're looking to have a good time with yummy food and friendly people you have definitely found the place.

1  Thank Roxxy S
Reviewed July 5, 2014

If you're looking for a 5-star seafood restaurant...this isn't it. If you're looking for a place to meet up with friends for a quick bite of pretty decent seafood...this is a great spot. My only real complaint is that it took the kitchen a while on the food. Oh well, more time to enjoy drinks (which was probably their goal...) and conversation. My husband had the cowboy burger (he doesn't eat seafood) and it didn't disappoint. I loved the coconut shrimp appetizer but the Caesar salad was not so great. Skip it. We ate inside due to weather, but would love to go back and sit upstairs.

1  Thank sz_ski