“GREAT new place at the beach!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of KC Crave - CLOSED

KC Crave
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Atlantic Beach, Florida
“GREAT new place at the beach!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We really needed this type of restaurant at the beach. The decor is contemporary with lots of outdoor seating too. Love the food and they offer small sharing plates so you can try many different apps or entrees for the table. Everything that was presented was delicious!! Try it and you won't be disappointed!!

Orange Park, Florida
“Bourbon Sliders and a Crave salad...YUM!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had the Bourbon Sliders and a side Crave salad. For 'small plates' the portions were good size. The sliders were not nearly as messy as they look, which is good considering what you would wear to a place like this. They were delish! I could not pick out one flavor in the sliders, but you could tell there were multiple flavors that complimented each other very well. The salad was the same story. It had candied walnuts, seedless grapes, a very unique yogurt dressing, and several other awesome ingredients. The decor and atmosphere was lovely. The reserved tables, upstairs, are only available in 2 hour blocks, so while we wanted to lounge around the table we were told there was another reservation behind us. They do not do reservations for the regular tables downstairs. The upstairs tables have taps on them with 2 beer options. Our waitress was nice, but the 'how we started/specials of the evening' lecture was a bit long. I love that they grow some of their own ingredients out back. All in all, it was a very nice experience. (They are also doing a 50 shades of Crave charity masquerade ball in December…I can’t wait!)

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Jacksonville, Florida
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Loved this new restaurant. Was very busy so we went upstairs and there happened to be two people leaving their bar seats so we took those to have a drink. We ended up ordering our meals there too and was a nice place to sit afterall. They have a one of a kind martini list and the ones we ordered were great!! The meals are presented as tapas-they are sharing sizes. So we ordered a appetizer and two mains to share for 2 people. The food was amazing!! Love this place and will be back every chance I can!! When it gets late they do have live music as well and the guy singing the night we were there was very good.

• 3 of 5 stars
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“what an a pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I had read reviews and decided to put together a group of friends who know about good food. We were a party of 7 and we arrived at 5:45 and were lucky enough to get the large round table in the back. Atmosphere was beautiful and surprising to find in Jax Beach. Our server was very attentive and informative, with a very good understanding of the menu. We tried the POW shrimp, Tsunami chips, bourbon sliders, scallops and clams and each and everyone was delicious with great sauces,one tiny complaint, could have used spoons to put sauce on each plate. We ordered addtional POW shrimp and bourbon sliders. We then order sharing plates, but probably could have stayed with the starters, lots of food, especially the POW shrimp. If you like red snapper, be sure to try it here.Everyone in our party loved this place. This was a pure dining pleasure and we all will be back in the very near future. You should not miss this place, nice to have such an excellent restaurant nearby.

Jacksonville, Florida
“A must”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I just love this place. I am always trying to find a reason to visit. The food and service are amazing. I try to get something new each time I visit. The prices for food and drinks are reasonable. I always get the Peace, Love and Happiness martini. I am not a big martini person, but that one makes you feel..well happy. I love that the food portions are more than enough to share. My last visit was on a double date. Everyone was very pleased. We arrived around 7:30 and there was a 45 minute wait for a table. We just went to the Tap Room and had a drink while we waited. Some of my favorites are the pow shrimp, crab bisque, salmon and the bourbon sliders. You should leave room for dessert because the fried cheesecake is AMAZING! I can not wait to check this place out for Sunday brunch.