“Bourbon Sliders and a Crave salad...YUM!”
Review of KC Crave - CLOSED

KC Crave
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Orange Park, Florida
“Bourbon Sliders and a Crave salad...YUM!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had the Bourbon Sliders and a side Crave salad. For 'small plates' the portions were good size. The sliders were not nearly as messy as they look, which is good considering what you would wear to a place like this. They were delish! I could not pick out one flavor in the sliders, but you could tell there were multiple flavors that complimented each other very well. The salad was the same story. It had candied walnuts, seedless grapes, a very unique yogurt dressing, and several other awesome ingredients. The decor and atmosphere was lovely. The reserved tables, upstairs, are only available in 2 hour blocks, so while we wanted to lounge around the table we were told there was another reservation behind us. They do not do reservations for the regular tables downstairs. The upstairs tables have taps on them with 2 beer options. Our waitress was nice, but the 'how we started/specials of the evening' lecture was a bit long. I love that they grow some of their own ingredients out back. All in all, it was a very nice experience. (They are also doing a 50 shades of Crave charity masquerade ball in December…I can’t wait!)

• Visited November 2012

“Love this place”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Loved this new restaurant. Was very busy so we went upstairs and there happened to be two people leaving their bar seats so we took those to have a drink. We ended up ordering our meals there too and was a nice place to sit afterall. They have a one of a kind martini list and the ones we ordered were great!! The meals are presented as tapas-they are sharing sizes. So we ordered a appetizer and two mains to share for 2 people. The food was amazing!! Love this place and will be back every chance I can!! When it gets late they do have live music as well and the guy singing the night we were there was very good.

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“what an a pleasure”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I had read reviews and decided to put together a group of friends who know about good food. We were a party of 7 and we arrived at 5:45 and were lucky enough to get the large round table in the back. Atmosphere was beautiful and surprising to find in Jax Beach. Our server was very attentive and informative, with a very good understanding of the menu. We tried the POW shrimp, Tsunami chips, bourbon sliders, scallops and clams and each and everyone was delicious with great sauces,one tiny complaint, could have used spoons to put sauce on each plate. We ordered addtional POW shrimp and bourbon sliders. We then order sharing plates, but probably could have stayed with the starters, lots of food, especially the POW shrimp. If you like red snapper, be sure to try it here.Everyone in our party loved this place. This was a pure dining pleasure and we all will be back in the very near future. You should not miss this place, nice to have such an excellent restaurant nearby.

“A must”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I just love this place. I am always trying to find a reason to visit. The food and service are amazing. I try to get something new each time I visit. The prices for food and drinks are reasonable. I always get the Peace, Love and Happiness martini. I am not a big martini person, but that one makes you feel..well happy. I love that the food portions are more than enough to share. My last visit was on a double date. Everyone was very pleased. We arrived around 7:30 and there was a 45 minute wait for a table. We just went to the Tap Room and had a drink while we waited. Some of my favorites are the pow shrimp, crab bisque, salmon and the bourbon sliders. You should leave room for dessert because the fried cheesecake is AMAZING! I can not wait to check this place out for Sunday brunch.

“Celebrate here!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We arrived about 4:45 w/o a reservation and was seated in a cozy booth at the left side near the kitchen. It was Happy Hour and the menu had many selections including $5 martinis, beer and house wine. The menu is very easy to read with fish, meat, chicken and veggie selections. Tapas and generous sharing plates along with soups, salads and veggie sides. Flat bread and hummus w/ red peppers was served while we waited for our order. We ordered the fried green tomato plate to share. It had 3 lg slices w/ mozzarella and marinara sauce with cilantro and a little kick. It was very good. Our entree was 2 large fresh snapper filets over linguini with a creamy sauce. It was excellent. Jillian, our server, is very sweet, knows the items on the menu, and was attentive to every detail. Managers also stopped by to visit with us. Clean plates and silver came with each course and dishes were cleaned off during our 1.5 hr visit. We never felt rushed or pushed to leave making the whole experience very enjoyable.

The restaurant is the former Giovanni's on Beach Blvd. it's very trendy, well lighted and nicely decorated, We saw all ages there....no children. There are TVs at the bar and reservations available upstairs where there is a band at 10:00 with a more limited menu. Free valet parking is available. When we left about 7:00, it was very crowded with long lines.

Overall, a wonderful evening for about $50 per couple including 2 drinks each. We will def go back.

• Visited September 2012