We spent 10 days on that beach. It was a nice break from everyday life, but:
1. Ocean is VERY wavy - not fun for younger kids ( and was actually too strong for me too)
2. Perfect for buggy-boarding and all kind of 'boarding" sports.
3. Wonderful white sand
4. Water was too chilly for my liking (while air T-re was in high 90')
5. Water there was OK - but not too clear...
6. There is no boardwalk and no activities for kids.
Overall: it is a wonderful weekend getaway for locals but for vacations I would definitely choose different Florida's beach.
I would go again because I loved spending time there with my friends, but we enjoyed Clear Water/ St. Petersburg's beaches much much more.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.