“What a diner should be.”
Review of The Metro Diner

The Metro Diner
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I was greeted and seated right away by friendly professional staff. I tried the Shrimp and Fried Grit Cakes for lunch today. wow This dish would be good without the shrimp. I'm not a big grits or polenta fan, but these are fine. Food cooked to order and on the table before I knew it.

I know people don't like to wait, but that what happens at a great place like The Metro. On weekends expect it.

Definitely recommended and I will be back.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Shrimp and Grits were very good. Large portions that I wish my girlfriend and I had shared instead of getting individual servings. The husband enjoyed the Egg Benedict's. Good value. Hot/Fresh Food. Fast service, but we did have about a 45 min wait for table. There is a cute shop next door that we visited while we waited. We will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Quick, easy and a come as you are place to eat. Definitely a diner atmosphere. The place is clean and had good value

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We have been to Metro Diner numerous times. The food is always excellent The only complaint is that there is always a long line to get in.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Ok. This place was good, but not good enough to skip our free complimentary hotel breakfast. Same breakfast items you'd find anywhere.. Biscuits and gravy.. Fruit pancakes.. Steak and eggs,, you know. I would split a breakfast entree because they're way too big to eat all to yourself.