“Yummy!”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Great Diner, delicious Breakfast. It gets busy on the weekends. Some of the lunches I have had were good, not great.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The food was pretty good. The seating was very tight, and it was crowded. The noise level was very loud. It seemed to be a bit hot inside, don't know if that was because it was so crowded . Overall I would eat here again...

1  Thank two_waters
Reviewed July 30, 2012

So before I write this review, I will preface it by saying it was a Sunday morning (around 11:30am) and my friend and I were trying to get a table. This was probably the busiest time to try to come here as everyone in Jax Beach was trying to get fed the same time we were.

The wait was about 35 - 40 mins (and we chose first available). If you wanted inside seating, you'd be waiting an hour plus. Got seated and my friend and I ordered breakfast. I got the eggs benedict and my friend got a few eggs, sausage and toast. My food was good - but I wish the hashbrowns were crispier. They were almost cold / raw on the inside and not browned as much as I'd like. Service was pretty fast, considering how busy they were.

Cool perk of this place is BYOB - so you can bring a six pack, a bottle of wine / champagne / whatever and drink it at your table. Might return again - but will get there earlier in the morning to try to avoid the crowds mid-morning and later in the day.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

A seen on TV on the Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives the Metro Diner is a great place to have some really good food especially breakfast! Me sure ypu have the "Yo Hala on the Square" it is awesome. Their relatively new location in Jax Beach is agreat place to meet family and friends for a really good breakfast. We thought so much of their food that we hired them to cater my Mom and Dad's 60th Anniversary Party.

1  Thank Davejames07
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Had breakfast there today with family members (7) and had a great experience. Everyone ordered something different and all were very satisfied...plenty of food on each plate. Everything looked fresh and prepared precisely as ordered. A wait (short) on a Friday morning means that it must be a popular choice. I can see why...I'll be back when in the area.