“A great stay!”

Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Four Points Jacksonville Beachfront. The staff were very nice and professional. Our room and the property were kept very clean. We really enjoyed the breakfast options they offered. The location was terrific!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank AISLyle .

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I stayed here while my company was having a job fair in one of their conference rooms. The hotel staff, especially Sonny, were very helpful and extremely friendly. Every room is a suite and every room has a view of the ocean. The location is pretty good, as there are a number of bars and restaurants very close by. My husband and I are travelling to Jacksonville in June and I'm thinking about changing our reservation to stay here even though it's a tiny bit farther from where we need to be than the hotel I have reserved. The only drawback is the cost - slightly pricey but you get a suite with a view and you have a fridge and microwave. Free wi-fi is also included.

I did not participate in the breakfast, but some of my coworkers did and enjoyed it. The bar is also a nice place to have a drink before heading out to dinner.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2014

My plans changed before i was able to take my trip, and I had some friends stay in my room until i could join them. I wanted to make sure that they would not have to pay for the stay and they went out of their way to work with me so i could make the arrangements. I know i was a pill, but they were kind, understanding and professional. A very positive experience

Room Tip: i think all of the rooms are a 1 bedroom suite, very comfortable, excellent location.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I was given misinformation from the front desk 3 different times. Was not greeted in a friendly manner compared to other hotels. Bed was comfortable. Did not enjoy the breakfast or appetizers which were poor quality. Will not order from the bar in the future. The huge air freshener at the front door gave me an allergic reaction for almost 2 hours when arriving.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Anne P
hotelgm99, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

I was so sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. The failure of our associates in getting you the information you needed is definitely not a common occurrence. We will be sure to review your comments with them. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The hotel was very nice. All the rooms are suites and they all face the ocean. The staff was helpful. Great location. You walk out of the hotel and you're on the beach. Hotel was convenient to get to shopping, dining, and other activities.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2014

As a single parent of a child with Autism, traveling/vacationing is challenging, to say the least. I wanted to take a moment and thank the staff of this property for making this the best weekend my son and I have spent together. Their patience and understanding to our situation rivals nothing I have experienced. There was no request which went unanswered but better yet, done with a smile. Thank you, Dennis, Kourtney and Emma, I owe you one.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Dan M
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We stayed 5 nights in March and loved this hotel! Every room has a balcony on the ocean, the staff is super friendly, and the boardwalk and beach are only steps from the hotel. I would highly recommend it!

Room Tip: Every room faces the ocean! Higher rooms might have less noise from the Boardwalk.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville Beach
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/O...
#3 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonvil...
#6 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
One Ocean Resort & Spa
One Ocean Resort & Spa
#1 of 3 in Atlantic Beach
Best Western Oceanfront
Best Western Oceanfront
#4 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area
Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte V...
#1 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonville Beach
Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonvil...
#5 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront

Address: 11 1st St N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250-6901 (Formerly Quality Suites Oceanfront)
Location: United States > Florida > Jacksonville Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Romantic Hotel in Jacksonville Beach
#2 Business Hotel in Jacksonville Beach
#2 On the Beach Hotel in Jacksonville Beach
#2 Family Hotel in Jacksonville Beach
Price Range: $200 - $324 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront 3*
Best Spot on the First Coast. Naval Station Mayport and the world-renowned Mayo Clinic are less than 10 miles away. Our 72 oceanfront two-room suites, each with a balcony and exceptional views of the Atlantic Ocean, were designed to make your time with us as easy as possible. Enjoy the convenience of free High Speed Internet Access, a refrigerator, a microwave, and two flat screen televisions. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Starwood, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Suites Oceanfront Hotel Jacksonville Beach