“Great oceanfront property!”

Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront
State College, Pennsylvania
“Great oceanfront property!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

What a wonderful experience --- beautiful oceanfront room w/ balcony; very clean; great staff; and really reasonably priced! This is a great spot - walk distance to restaurants and stores and easy driving to other cool beach areas (Neptune; St. Augustine). We will be back!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Beth M
M_Cartin, Starwood hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you for your positive review Beth. We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful stay at the Four Points Jacksonville Beachfront hotel. We're glad you found our location convenient, staff friendly, and rooms clean. We are excited to have you back on your next visit to the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Beautiful, updated, clean hotel! Very environmentally conscious-recycling bin in room option to be green by keeping same linens for more than 1 day. Pet Friendly but no signs of pets :) . Professional and friendly staff! Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at the Four Points Jacksonville Beachfront hotel. its great to know you lied our green initiatives, renovated building, and professional and friendly staff. We too hope to see you again on your next visit to the area.
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Loud noises from vent in the middle of night was my only complaint. I believe it was coming from the wind outside but who really knows. I am a very light sleeper and got used to it after the third night stay.

• Stayed March 2014
Portland, Maine
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I had to go to Jacksonville for a work trip and decided to check out the beach- very glad I did. This hotel has been recently renovated, and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. I stayed in a king suite, with a nice living room, work area, refrigerator and microwave. And of course the best part - the balcony looking out to that gorgeous beach. This was my first stay in a Four Points, and this staff could have been at the St. Regis or Parker Meridian-- they were gracious, efficient, knowledgable, and ready to help. There are restaurants within walking distance, beach rentals (chairs, surfboards and paddleboards). The room service was excellent. The lobby area has a good bar, a small library and computers for guests. There's a gym I didn't get get a chance to use, but it looked clean and modern. Airport was about 40 minutes away. Pool and hot tub looked good, but I have to admit I headed straight for the beach. This is definitely my first choice if I'm back in the area again--

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank MaineApple
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I was actually surprised about the customer service. Once they saw that I was not an average Joe off the streets, but Military, thats when I was greeted with nothing but smiles and kindness after that. I enjoyed the room and the Suite I stayed in, and loved the view. Would have been nice for the price it was to have a mini fridge, and other amentities, plus if you are going to stay there make sure that your room is clean before you stay overnight, because there were somethings I found wrong but could not complain to much overall. Would I stay there again yes, but I know what to look for now and have my ID in hand so I don't get looked at weird.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Tymesia K
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Great location with an ocean view from every room. Very clean hotel. Only con is they don't have a club lounge or any amenities for SPG Platinum members. Didn' thave an opportunity to eat in the hotel, so can't rate that.

Room Tip: They are all good - all have balconies and face the beach/ocean.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

USA
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We heard this hotel was new, but got concerned when we found out it was not a new building and was rebranded and refurbished. As soon as we got to the hotel, our concerns disappeared immediately. The hotel was very clean and modern! To top it off, the staff we met were EXCEPTIONAL. I wish I remembered all their names, but definitely took note of Taylor and Christina.

My husband is SPG Gold Preferred and was recognized by giving free drinks and internet code. We didn't even have to ask for them. Since we were there for the Donna Marathon Weekend, our request for late checkout was honored for our three suites!

The suites were definitely spacious and OCEAN front! One of our suites also had a jacuzzi. It is located close to restaurants. We would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: All rooms are oceanfront!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank BestTravelUSA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville Beach
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/O...
#3 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonvil...
#6 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
One Ocean Resort & Spa
One Ocean Resort & Spa
#1 of 3 in Atlantic Beach
Best Western Oceanfront
Best Western Oceanfront
#4 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area
Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte V...
#1 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonville Beach
Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonvil...
#5 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront? Share your experiences!