“Excellent Coffee and Jax Beach Vibe”

Breezy Coffee Shop Wine Bar
Cuisines: American
Description: wonderful for breakfast and lunch .Try the chicken sald OMG
Description: wonderful for breakfast and lunch .Try the chicken sald OMG
Reviewed April 14, 2014

This is a little, unpretentious coffee shop, locally owned and in the shadow of the new Starbucks. Staff are nice, regular coffee is pour-it-yourself and the freshly made muffins are outstanding. Seating is varied. A stool, a table, a couch, a deck chair. Its all good and the service is polite and Jax Beach. We go there pretty regularly on the weekends. What a great alternative to the corporate, pre-fab 'casual' ambiance of a cookie-cutter Starbucks.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Well, I always like to go to small local coffee shops--especially when I visit new cities. Unfortunately, the coffee I got today was not good at all. I tried the Cinnamon Ginger White Chocolate Mocha, after the owner suggested it. It *sounded* great and I believe if it were made properly or with better quality ingredients it would be great. Instead, I got a weak, water-y tasting drink. It had no strong, creamy taste of espresso like it should. It also had no FLAVOR. You would think something with cinnamon and ginger in the title would have even a small zing of flavor....nope....nothing. Just tasted like chocolate water. Very disappointed, especially since I have 5 more days here in Jax Beach. I really don't want to go to boring Starbucks but looks like I might have to. At least the owner was nice!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I love this little coffee shop!! Their house iced coffee is delicious. Also, I have tried a couple of their sweet treats, my favorite being the ginger muffins! They have a unique selection of treats that are not seen at any other coffee shops.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

This is a great little place. Definitely worth a stop in, but sometimes the specialty drinks are inconsistent.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

First we arrived and the parking was closed for whatever special occasion. I have a bad knee so I can't walk for a long time, a bummer for me. The guy with a dog was a real nice guy and the dog was so nice... This was the best thing about the restaurant. There are no menu, so we have to decide near the counter and the server seems to be bothered by it....whatever. We took the egg pita with sausage (they are out of bacon), and muffins to go (no children menu there and a choice of pita with eggs or muffins only for adults). The server told us that we can have a cup to go only when we are ready to go, no mention that we can refill our cup a number of times. There were 2 choices of coffee and one was empty so one choice. The pita was not good, no whole wheat pita, I ate the scrambled egg and the 3 pieces of sausage only (seems like hot dog sausage). I brought something for my little girl in case of....good decision after all. The coffee is good not great (2$ for a large). Starbucks has a larger choice of breakfast for about the same price and a really good coffee. We won't go there again, the place is so small (about 3 tables of four and a sofa) and the service is so bad, they don't want to work there it seems. You bother them anything you ask with a smile. The variety of the menu is so small for the breakfast. I hated this place.