“Good coffee, beware the eggs.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Breezy Coffee Shop Cafe
Cuisines: American
Description: wonderful for breakfast and lunch .Try the chicken sald OMG
Description: wonderful for breakfast and lunch .Try the chicken sald OMG
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good coffee, beware the eggs.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went here post run and was not very impressed. The coffee IS very good, free refills and go cups. Nice. But I was not at all impressed with my breakfast pita. Undercooked scrambled eggs and bacon. Yuck. And I paid for it the next day, had to leave work sick. FYI it was the ONLY variation from my usually strict diet.
Maybe the pastries are better and safer, they look good.

• Visited July 2013

Ponte Vedra, Florida
“Fresh and Delicious Lunch”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My veggie pita with lentil tabouleh & the right amount of sauce was accompanied by a choice of side dishes & was very fresh. I chose a corn bean salad with herbs. My husband got a roasted chicken pita with lentil salad side. Iced coffee with free refill & a big slice of homemade chocolate cake($2) to share ended our meal.All the pastries looked good.Nice variety of salads & sandwiches for lunch. They also serve breakfast from homemade granola to oatmeal, muffins& bagels. Cute atmosphere too. Small, cozy & comfortable, we read the local paper while we ate. Friendly & helpful counter person gave us suggestions. Nice find!

• Visited July 2013
“A warm break!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

A friendly family hands on run coffee-breakfast lunch cafe; roomy, fresh and cozy; All homemade food; I love the chicken salad every time we are in Jacksonsonville, we head there just to have this dish and of course a homemade dessert and coffee; Ask for Sydney. A very delightful place where they appreciate all who walk thru the door. Stop in !

• Visited April 2013
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Cute and Cozy!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This place is cute and cozy! It is small but great things come in small packages! Food is homemade...try Aunt Pat's coffee cake omg DELISH!!! It was just out of the oven!!! Great coffee too! If you are vegan or veganish they have some lunch items for you too!!! This is a great place to meet for coffee or get sit outside at the table and enjoy the sunshine! The owner is FRIENDLY and warm. Love this place.

• Visited September 2012