“Yummy Smokey Goodness”
Review of Bono's Bar-B-Q

Bono's Bar-B-Q
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Friends took me to Bono's on a recent vacation to try their BBQ. I was very happy with the food. The brisket was moist, the turkey had a great smoke ring and the sausage was very flavorful! I also liked the beans which were loaded with chunks of smoked meat. The best however were the corn nuggets. OMG these things were tasty! 4 BBQ sauces on the table allow you to customize your flavors. I blended sweet and tangy with the hot and was very pleased. Maybe not the best BBQ I have ever had but pretty darn good over all.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I live 3 blocks from here. I've eaten at this location about 75-100 times.

Bono's BBQ is delicious. I go pork every time...not pulled pork. It is delicious. Staff is courteous. Pricing is fair. Excellent food, fast. great for after the beach. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Went here for lunch one day with my daughter. Not bad. I had the Beef sandwich. Not to bad. It is basiclly a BBQ that is fast food. You can go here if you are not in the mood for McDonalds.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I'm afraid Bono's is past its sell by date. Ribs that had been sitting on the grill far too long; Eckridge sausage right from Publix barely warmed on the grill, all in all, very disappointing for a place that touts its beginnings in 1949. The good news for JAX bbq fans is that 4 Rivers out of Winter Park is opening a new restaurant in Jax on Baymeadow Drive next month. That is the real deal bbq you've been waiting for. So long Bono's -- you had a good run, but its time to move over for a real deal bbq joint.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Being from NJ, we don't have much barbeque up here, and wanted some of the real thing. This was really good. Meat flavor was great, 4 sauces on the table (my favorite was the hot and spicy, which was not too hot). Very friendly staff, wish they franchised in our area.