Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ponte Vedra Inn & Club(Ponte Vedra Beach)
View Hotel
Holiday Inn Express(Jacksonville Beach)
View Hotel
Seawalk Hotel and Spa(Jacksonville Beach)
  • Restaurant
Best Western Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)
View Hotel
The Inn at Mayo Clinic(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
All reviewsmayo clinicmarsh landingfront deskshuttle serviceshopping and restaurantsstay there againroom was cleanhome away from homeeasy accessvery nice hotelconvenient locationwafflesgreat place to stayshort drivegreat staffcomplimentary breakfastexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Ponte Vedra Beach top class, the staff very helpful and close to the beach and the major highways and restaurants. Our room was very nice and well prepared. The breakfast staff was very welcoming. It located near a shopping center with a supermarket and Target, which was helpful as it was cool in the early morning so we need to purchase cold weather clothing.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Dear Dwight Antonio:

We enjoyed having your school stay with us! I am happy to here that you had a nice time. Hope to serve your school in the future.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I found the bed too hard. I am used to memory foam. Their internet seemed slow at times. Other than that it is a real nice hotel and I would stay there again. The hotel is clean and the staff are pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Donna:

thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am sorry to hear that our beds are not as comfortable as home, but we try to be your 2nd home. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Cannot recall having less than an excellent experience at a Hampton Inn and this was no exception. Good variety and presentation at breakfast. Manager's reception from 5 to 6:30 on Monday and Thursday evenings a nice touch.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear 53alanf:

Thank you for staying with us! Glad that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our manager's reception.

Hope to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I had to call for directions and the front desk clerk was very helpful and patient I had to keep calling her when I made a wrong turn and she told me how to get back on the right road.Whenever I am staying over in jacksonville I will stay at this hotel.The rooms are clean and the staff is very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Dear Guest:

I am glad that our team member was able to navigate you to your "2nd home". We appreciate your business.

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Arrived very early in the morning, probably around 9AM, the front desk clerk, Denise, seemed bothered and rude. Asked if it was too early to check in, she said yes and to come back at 3pm. She never even pretended to check if a room may have been ready. We returned around 1pm and were able to check in, with Denise again. Could not get a smile out of her, but everyone has those days I guess. Once in the room, it was nice and clean. Only issue was that the water was off for maintenance for a few hours. No big deal, it happens. But it was never mentioned at check in. Just lack of communication. The next morning, breakfast was delightful. The food was tasty and plentiful. The hotel itself was clean and well upkept.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nachoqueso

Dear Nachoqueso:

I apologize that Denise did not try to see if a room was ready even though check in is not until 3pm. It is our policy that as long as there is a clean room we will check you in. I will speak with Denise to insure that does not happen again. We were telling each guest as they checked in about the water needed to be shut down; the real problem was that it was down much longer that we and the plumbers thought. Sorry for that inconvenience. I am glad the next day was much better with a delicious, bountiful breakfast.

Thank you for your comments and your business!