Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This hotel is the perfect place for convenience (location), accomodation suitability and value. I always find the hotel to be clean, the staff friendly, and have never had an issue. We use this as our family identified place to stay while visiting my daughter.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear Guest:

We appreciate your business and thank you for your review.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

If I could give this hotel a higher rating, I would. The staff was above excellent. They were responsive, cooperative and went above and beyond my expectations. I felt safe; the rooms were clean and quiet; lots of shopping nearby too.

Dear Marlene:

My staff and I enjoyed having your group stay with us. Our team looks forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

We appreciated the easy access to the Mayo Clinic and found the hotel to be in very good condition and the service personnel were very helpful. Sorry I will not count the words used in my review. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear Brenda:

Thank you for taking the time to respond regarding your stay with us! Our team is committed to providing excellent service which is what your received. Hope to see you in the future if the need arises to go back to Mayo Clinic.

Happy Holidays and New Year,

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We stayed here two nites when working a tournament at TPC Sawgrass. Only 5 miles from the course. Easy drive. Our room was quite nice, clean and quiet. The only issue I have is that breakfast the 2nd day was kind of weird, if breakfast can be. The first day there was eggs 2 ways, cheese omelet and hard boiled. the 2nd morning no eggs but bacon and home fried potatoes. The first day nice fresh fruit the 2nd day none. So this is a very good hotel, although breakfast was not top notch. Would stay here again if in the area and would recommend just be aware breakfast might not be up to par.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear Abby's Nanna:

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review at Trip Advisor. Our breakfast is usually consistent with a different egg every day. I truly apologize that we had 2 kinds of egg one day and no egg the second day. Also, we must have ran out of fruit salad the second day.

Please contact me and I would like to discount your stay because of running out of eggs and fruit salad.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Loved this Hampton Inn. Our room was clean and comfortable and very up-to-date. Enjoyed the comfy chair for evening reading or watching tv. Much nicer that sitting on the bed. What we enjoyed most is the setting. The hotel is quiet and surrounded by trees, giving it a resort feel. The breakfasts were excellent...hot eggs, bacon or sausage and hash browns offered each day we were there. We would enjoy staying here again. By the way, the staff members were all very friendly and helpful as well.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Dear North Georgia Pixie:

My staff and I appreciate your comments regarding our hotel. Our team is all about service, comfortable, delicious breakfast and friendly. We truly do have a pretty setting with the tall oak trees. We also have a fire pit on the pool deck for your future enjoyment.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

This was the best place I ever stayed. It was very clean and the staff was very friendly. Mike who is the manager he was very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends.

---Dedric George---

• Stayed: November 2013
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Dedric:

Thank you for responding and I appreciate your comments! My team and I enjoyed serving you! Hope to see you again when doing business in Jacksonville!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Hampton Inn always goes above and beyond to take care of their guests. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly, grounds are well kept, and breakfast is really good! I never had any issues when I stay with this chain.

Dear Kimberly:

Thank you for staying with us! We greatly appreciate the time you took to respond regarding your recent stay with us! We continue to improve the property and our # 1 Goal is to Provide exemplarary service.

Thank you for your business!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville Beach
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/O...
#3 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Best Western Oceanfront
Best Western Oceanfront
#4 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonville Beach
Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonvil...
#5 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonvil...
#6 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonv...
#2 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
One Ocean Resort & Spa
One Ocean Resort & Spa
#1 of 3 in Atlantic Beach

Been to Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area? Share your experiences!