Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area
Lakeland, Florida
“Nice clean hotel”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We stayed here two nites when working a tournament at TPC Sawgrass. Only 5 miles from the course. Easy drive. Our room was quite nice, clean and quiet. The only issue I have is that breakfast the 2nd day was kind of weird, if breakfast can be. The first day there was eggs 2 ways, cheese omelet and hard boiled. the 2nd morning no eggs but bacon and home fried potatoes. The first day nice fresh fruit the 2nd day none. So this is a very good hotel, although breakfast was not top notch. Would stay here again if in the area and would recommend just be aware breakfast might not be up to par.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear Abby's Nanna:

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review at Trip Advisor. Our breakfast is usually consistent with a different egg every day. I truly apologize that we had 2 kinds of egg one day and no egg the second day. Also, we must have ran out of fruit salad the second day.

Please contact me and I would like to discount your stay because of running out of eggs and fruit salad.

Mike

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Arabic first
Menlo, Georgia
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Loved this Hampton Inn. Our room was clean and comfortable and very up-to-date. Enjoyed the comfy chair for evening reading or watching tv. Much nicer that sitting on the bed. What we enjoyed most is the setting. The hotel is quiet and surrounded by trees, giving it a resort feel. The breakfasts were excellent...hot eggs, bacon or sausage and hash browns offered each day we were there. We would enjoy staying here again. By the way, the staff members were all very friendly and helpful as well.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear North Georgia Pixie:

My staff and I appreciate your comments regarding our hotel. Our team is all about service, comfortable, delicious breakfast and friendly. We truly do have a pretty setting with the tall oak trees. We also have a fire pit on the pool deck for your future enjoyment.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

This was the best place I ever stayed. It was very clean and the staff was very friendly. Mike who is the manager he was very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends.

---Dedric George---

• Stayed November 2013
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear Dedric:

Thank you for responding and I appreciate your comments! My team and I enjoyed serving you! Hope to see you again when doing business in Jacksonville!

Tampa, United States
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Hampton Inn always goes above and beyond to take care of their guests. Rooms are clean, staff is friendly, grounds are well kept, and breakfast is really good! I never had any issues when I stay with this chain.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Kimberly:

Thank you for staying with us! We greatly appreciate the time you took to respond regarding your recent stay with us! We continue to improve the property and our # 1 Goal is to Provide exemplarary service.

Thank you for your business!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

The hotel was located close to Jacksonville Beach where I had business. The staff at this hotel was friendly and helpful. The room was adaquet and clean. I ate the breakfast which was delicious and filling. The only thing that I would add to the breakfast would be cooked grits instead of instant grits. Overall I had a good experience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

thank you for taking the time to respond about your stay. The breakfat items are ones that are required by Hampton Inn's, but I am going to look into your suggestion.

Hope to have you stay with us in the future!

Land O Lakes, Florida
Reviewed November 18, 2013

First off, it was parents weekend at the nearby University of North Florida so the hotel was nearly full. However, it was a pleasant stay and the staff was very accommodating and courteous. I never felt hurried or pressed because of the full hotel. As far as the room go they were very nice and clean and looked to have been recently remodeled. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear FLDave:

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

We have done some renovations in August through September. Our goal is to continual to add enhancements to the hotel for the guest's enjoyment.

We appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay.

Wentzville, Missouri
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I'm in the process of moving to Jacksonville for work. I've stayed with other hotel chains in the area but was never satisfied until I stayed at this Hampton Inn. The rooms are always super clean as well as the lobby, fitness center and hotel grounds. The management is exceptional and it's reflected in the staff. They go out of their way to make sure my needs are met and it feels like home. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Jacksonville.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Vic:

Thank you for the positive comments. I am very happy that our team makes "you feel like you are at home"! We appreciate your business.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville Beach
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/O...
#3 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonville Beach
Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonvil...
#5 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonvil...
#6 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonv...
#1 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Best Western Oceanfront
Best Western Oceanfront
#4 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
One Ocean Resort & Spa
One Ocean Resort & Spa
#1 of 3 in Atlantic Beach

Been to Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area? Share your experiences!