Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area
$209
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Beach(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
Fairfield Inn
Best Western Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
$145
BestWestern.com
$139
$125
$195
$189
Travelocity
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
$181
$161
Holiday Inn Express(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
One Ocean Resort & Spa(Atlantic Beach)
$210
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$81
$63
The Fig Tree and Company(Jacksonville Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmayo clinicmarsh landingfront deskshuttle serviceshopping and restaurantsstay there againroom was cleanhome away from homeeasy accessvery nice hotelconvenient locationwafflesgreat place to stayshort drivegreat staffcomplimentary breakfastexcellent stay
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Very clean rooms, excellent breakfast and a very friendly and helpful staff. All for a fair price. It was close to the beach and to all the area shopping and entertainment. Now, when traveling, I will look for a Hampton Inn

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Hampton's are a strong brand in terms of service, quality, and satisfaction.

Thank you for sharing your positive comments!

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I have enjoyed staying at this particular Hampton Inn a half-dozen times in the past few years, so I went out of my way to book a room there the night before a stressful local move.

I arrived around 8:00PM and was assigned a room with a TV that for some reason didn't receive all the channels available in other rooms. The desk clerk looked into the problem and graciously assigned me a different room with a good TV.

After moving my luggage and settling into the second room, I was startled when the air conditioner suddenly cycled on with very loud, long groan punctuated by what sounded like fan blades clicking and sticking. The same when the unit cycled off. On and off. On and off. Every ten minutes.

I was too tired to ask for another room change, so I tried adjusting the temperature setting. That's when I noticed what appeared to be mud on some of the air conditioner louvers. (See photo.) Not very well maintained, I thought.

After setting and resetting the temperature a few times, I learned the higher the setting, the louder the groans and clicks, so I picked 67 degrees - too cold for comfort, but the least noisy setting I could find.

I watched TV with the volume up high to mask the sound of the air conditioner. Later, I tried going to sleep without the TV on, vowing to travel with earplugs in the future.

But sleeping was impossible. When the air conditioner wasn't groaning and clicking, the the room's refrigerator or microwave or something on the other side of the wall was making a loud, steady ticking sound; and refrigerator's compressor was cycling on and off, on and off. There wasn't a quiet moment all night.

When I checked out of the hotel a few sleepless hours later and told the manager about the problems in the two rooms, he simply thanked me and said: "We'll fix it."

Total cost for a bad night's sleep? $125.11.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank CapeCodTravelWriter
Michael R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Valued Guest of Room 315:

I would like to speak with you regarding the issues that you had at our hotel but I was unable to pull the account information from the room number given. Can you please call me as soon as possible to determine when you were here so that I can resolve your hotel issues? Please call me at 904-280-9101.

Mike Rind

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This hotel was great! Everything was top-notch - clean room, excellent breakfast, wonderful help. Every single employee I came into contact with during my 3-day stay always smiled and said "hello" or "can I help you?". I very rarely experience this type of friendliness at a hotel. I definitely recommend this hotel if you are visiting the Jacksonville or Jacksonville Beach area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Mark:

I am happy to hear that you had a great stay!

Our goal is to satisfy everyone.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

love hampton inns-would recommend this hotel to all who want a thrifty but very comfortable experience for their travel dollar -close to the beach and the Mayo center-very nice breakfast area and selection for dining

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Katherine:

We just replaced all of our double beds with queen beds, we do have a complimentary shuttle to Mayo Clinic, and we just started a complimentary Manager's Reception for our awesome guests 2 days a week.

Hope to serve you again.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This Hotel is a great place to stay if you are traveling to Jacksonville Beach Florida, great location and the staff at this Hotel is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Rooms are very clean, breakfast is good and there is always someone to help you, also the front desk is very good with directions and places to go and eat and they are always ready to help you.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you David, we appreciate your business!