April 20-22, 2012
Hampton Inns in general, are a safe bet for a great reasonable priced stay which includes breakfast. This H. Inn has the added benefit of being near the Mayo Clinic and many beaches; Atlantic, Neptune, Jacksonville, and Ponte Vedra. It's just minutes to any of them.
The real plus though is the staff. Absolutely friendly and consistent each time you come in and out of the Inn. Upon checking in, a quick dialogue about the hotel, breakfast times, and asks if they can be of service. Hot fresh cookies were placed on the check in counter late afternoon and when we walked through the door after coming back from the beach we were offered some and also asked how our room was. Yes, mam courteous and friendly staff abounds. On this stay my husband and I met Bridget and Sara. Hats off ladies, we totally enjoyed ourselves.
I was here for a high school reunion to which I stayed at this same location five years ago for a previous reunion.
The rooms are clean, comfy, and ours was extremely quiet (top floor, facing the pool, away from the elevator).
The mini refrigerator and micro wave came in handy. The large flat screen television was a nice upgrade feature as well----all standard.
The inn is off of a very busy road artery, "Butler Blvd." However, being located on a parallel road, makes it navigable.There are good eateries near by and a shopping center which includes Target and Publix. .
~~~The beaches about five to ten minutes in any direction. Ponte Vedra Beach is very crowd free and great for hunting sharks teeth. Family friendly and has quaint shops is Neptune/Atlantic Beaches are to the North.
The only recommendation I have for this Inn was to be able to check out beach towels and umbrellas. This wasn't a problem for us because we brought them, however would be an added bonus.
Bottom line, you'll love your stay and the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Jacksonville-Ponte Vedra Beach is located just one half mile from Jacksonville Beach, four miles from the TPC Sawgrass Golf Course and 3 miles from the world renowned Mayo Clinic. we are also near Jacksonville area attractions like The beaches, nightlife and The Jacksonville Zoo.Our hotel features 117 rooms, including Jacuzzi rooms, business and fitness centers and outdoor pool. Each room is equipped with 32" flat screen televisions, microwave and refrigerator and high speed internet access.We look forward to having you as our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ponte Vedra Beach Mayo Clinic Se Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach
- Jacksonville Beach Hampton Inn