“Great little find!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Description: 32250 - Zip
Description: 32250 - Zip
Reviewed January 10, 2012

I asked a workman in the Neptune Beach area where he would go for a fish meal under $20 and he mentioned Seafood Kitchen. The atmosphere was about on a par with my toilet bowl, but the place was packed with happy diners, so I figured I had little to lose...

Service was fast and friendly, all my requests were met and the oysters I started with were fresh and delicious. I am a big drinker and the Iced Tea and lemons just kept coming...another plus!

My broiled seafood combo was fresh, well-prepared and delicious! I was shocked to find such a great meal at a reasonable price. Since I started with a dozen oysters, I took some food home and it was a good snack later that night.

The restroom was kind of funky-just old and decrepit, not unclean. Most important good food at a fair price. Have returned several times since this visit and the food is consistently great, as is the service.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

The restaurant does a decent job-but the seafood to go is pretty poor-waited for 15 mins before someone waited on me and felt that they were doing me a favor by waiting on me, lack of knowledge about product/selection and prices moderate.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

Visited restaurant on a Thursday evening. Restaurant was not crowded when we arrived but got busier as evening progressed. Service was ok but not outstanding. Asked for butter for my baked potato but never received until waiter came to take empty plates away by which time the potato was ice cold. Scallops were just luke warm and were not well seasoned. Too many better restaurants in the area to try this one again.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

This has become a regular stop during our annual family vacation to the beach in September. The service is friendly and prompt. But the food is delicious. The seafood gumbo was fresh, well-seasoned and simply good. I want to eat more now.
My husband keeps talking about the seafood buritto and my mother-n-law says the crab cakes satisfied her craving for a crab cake made with real crab meat. We can't wait to go back to Seaside next year.