“Where Did This Come From? WOW!”

Col. Mustard's Phat Burgers
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This was a super burger place with a great tasting burger. This was not your granny's burger patty slapped on a grill. This was fine dining (WIPE THEM JUICES OFF YOUR FACE) GREAT FOOD

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This place is awesome when it comes to big delicous burgers! They don't just limit their menu to hamburgers either. The place looks like a dive, but the food is perfect when you're craving a big sandwich and the employees are always nice and FAST.

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

My co-workers and I went to Col Mystard's after seeing some reviews in the local news papers. I had the Jaguar Special because I thought that in addition to awesome ground beef I should also throw some bacon, ham, and cheese down my pie hole too! It was awesome though and I would do it again! They have challenges to try to get your photo on their wall if you are. Glutton of punishment ranging in burgers with 3 to 10 patties on them. Seeing as each patty is 1/2 a pound I was not up for it! They are supposed to have awesome breakfast deals all day too but I figured I needed to try a burger on my first visit. Be wary ordering fries too, we had a large which was a giant basket that fed 3 grown men and had some left over. If you like burgers and are out at the beach, definitely hit this place up!

1  Thank Spicoli76
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Had a bison patty melt and wife had a bleu cheese bison burger. A small order of fries, delivered within 5 minutes in mid afternoon, were hot, fresh and tasty, more than the two of us could finish. Burgers were perfectly seasoned and cooked. Will definitely be back next time were at the beach.

1  Thank VTXBob28
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The buns were cold. The burger had zero seasoning. Service was good even though their computers were down. It was very warm in the restaurant too. I normally don't write negative reviews when the service is good, but the food really didn't live up to their descriptions. The only good food was the fries - which were brought out 10 minutes before our burgers. Sorry - wont go back.

1  Thank Shawn H