“First Rate Day Trip”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Enterprise Fishing Charters
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I flew into Florida on a Friday afternoon. Called Capt. Kirk and left a message that would like to fish on Sunday. I could not believe he made some room and got my buddy and I on the schedule. He took us to the mouth of the inner-coastal / Atlantic and we killed it. Reds, Black Margay, Ringtail, Sheepshead. Had to throw some of the Bull Reds back as they were upwards of 20 lbs. Caught 25 fish in all with 13 keepers. Then we ran up the river and worked hard on the reds in the shallows. Caught some trout and blues but they were to small. All in All it was everything you would want in a fishing trip. Kirk Waltz took great care of us and worked hard to keep us on fish.