“Go to restaurant in jax.”

Mojo Kitchen BBQ Pit & Blues Bar
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Been there a few times with college kids. Good food, fun ambiance, great art on the walls. Brisket is lean, beans good. Sweet potato dish is good.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

As I don't eat meat I did wonder if I would find anything on the menu but had a few choices. Opted for the BBQ shrimp which were great, loved the sauce and the jalapeño cornbread was fabulous - wish they had it as an item on the menu so I could have ordered more! Hubby had a pulled pork sandwich, huge amount of pork. Neither of us had room for anything else.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We visited hoping to enjoy some music while we were there, but the act that night was cancelled, which is probably why we were able to get a table right away. The food was pretty good, nothing out of this world, but tasty. Service was good too, would return.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

On vacation in Florida my 2 sisters and I wanted some BBQ and this place was recommended by the Hotel. We went early enough so we did not have to wait, there were lots of people waiting when we left. We had the pulled pork sandwiches which were great. We had an order of Onion rings and the rings were HUGE, never saw that before. This is a very casual place, our waitress was either new or tired or having a bad day, she never came back to check on us or refill water glasses. But the food was great and inexpensive. We like to patronize the restaurants that are not chains, MoJos has 4 other locations which makes it a mini chain I guess.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great place for BBQ! The banana pudding is delicious and a huge serving size! The service was very good! A must try!