“Great food, and awesome service”

Mojo Kitchen BBQ Pit & Blues Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great food, and awesome service”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Wonderful smoked beef brisket and Brunswick stew. OUr server made our kids feel welcome and gave us excellent information about future music and events. We will definitely be back!

Visited March 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Don't be fooled by the strip mall location”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

While on a weekend getaway in Jax Beach my husband and our friends went here for lunch. The place was pretty busy for a Monday afternoon and I could quickly see why! I ordered a lunch plate with two meats and I can't remember exactly how much it was but it was less than $14 with a choice of two sides. My best friend and I pigged out by ordering a third side to share (mac-n-cheese!). The BBQ was delicious, you get the option of four different BBQ sauces. I haven't had a piece of chicken at a BBQ spot that was so delicious, it was the exact opposite of dry!

I wish I lived in Jacksonville so I could frequent this spot, especially to enjoy the live music!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank becknuts
Seattle, Washington
“BBQ on the beach.”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I had a craving for some BBQ and Mojo's satisfied it. Service here is always spot on. There are plenty of choices to be made. I wound up with the Carolina platter. It includes a couple of sides as well as Texas Toast. Toss on some mustard based sauce and I was good to go. A pint of Duke's brown ale to wash things down. I went on a non music night and the crowd was a bit sparse. When there is a band the place fills up in a hurry. Fortunately for me Mojo's is within walking distance for me so I don't have to go far for some great food.

• Visited March 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“good food, good service, good beer”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

the food was fantastic, we accidentally stayed past closing time, staff never raised an ebrow. would have loved to been there on a "live music" night. Will be back.

Visited February 2013
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Great BBQ in a great setting!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had a great lunch here the other day with my wife. The location was good with plenty of parking. Inside, the restaurant was clean and had a great vibe. The draft beer selection was small but well chosen, with plenty of bottle choices as well. Our waiter, Cody, was friendly and attentive. I was most impressed with the food. We each had a lunch special which came with two sides - lots of food for the price, about 10 dollars a plate. My pork shoulder was moist and flavorful, as was my wife's smoked chicken. They had several sauces to choose from, all were very delicious. The Texas toast that our meals came with was also a nice upgrade from the plain white bread that I typically see with bbq meat plates. As I said, I really enjoyed myself here and would definitely recommend this place to everyone!

• Visited February 2013